Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - (2724 Views)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Sell On Jumia, Konga, Dealdey, Kaymu, Etc, From BENIN! / Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by addmole: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Dear KAYMU.COM.NG sellers!

Be warned. I think KAYMU STAFF are the SCUMBERG SCAMMERS or their business ecommerce software has been breached by hackers. Either way, be warned and read this before attempting to SELL and SHIP ORDERS ON KAYMU.

Yesterday I decided to try out KAYMU SELLER'S platform with my company. We uploaded one of our item worth N178,000 on KAYMU WHICH WAS VERIFIED AND ACTIVATED BY Kaymu staff.

2 DAYS ON, We received an SMS from KAYMU on a new order. Well, My team and I were being skeptical about it because we didnt expect an order so early on KAYMU Platform even for because of the expensive price of this item.

Either way, before I could open our System to check this details to verify this order, I received a call from KAYMU BUYER with phone number ( 07039299019 ). I was so amaze with teh speed at which customer could place order and in no time CALL the merchant for the quick delivery of this order. This is because of the porous platform of KAYMU that exposes the MERCHANT details. I would say the customer wanted to 'verify order by himself'.

PS: Customer was using a very 'deep' voice which made us very sensitive to the voice.

Few minutes later, we received another CALL 'KAYMU AGENT' which was trying to act like a customer service from KAYMU with phone number ( 07039146052 ) - I laughed immediately, picked the call and responded harshly to the 'AGENT'. "You can not be KAYMU Merchant Service agent, You are a thief and a BIG SCAM" - I ended the call immediately.

PLEASE BEWARE. If you are in doubt of this message, you can go ahead at your own risk!

PPS: If you receive a call from these scumbergs posing as KAYMU CUSTOMER SERVICE. Do not mind them even if your registration credentials are called or your Bank information is a requested by them. Please ignore them. Its a trick. KAYMU software is been breached or some departmental staff on KAYMU Office uses their position to take advantage to trick and 'steal' customer's items.

When you receive orders on KAYMU, These scumbergs would tell you the order has been paid so that your delivery agent would mark your shipment as PAID instead of the CASH ON DELIVERY STICKERS attached.

My final word is that KAYMU.COM.NG is not organized or some of their staff are using their sole positions in the company to exploit their MERCHANT. Either way, KAYMU.COM.NG is a SCAM!!

BELOW ARE THE DETAILS OF THIS SCUMBERg BASTARD SCAMMER

EMAIL: koladejay@gmail.com

NAME: kolade, johnson

PHONE NUMBER: 234 07039146052

ADDRESS: abuja, nation moqusezenit bank central area Abuja-Central Locations

THEY ARE ALL SCAMMS...THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by Blakjewelry(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2015
But I thought once and order has been payed for, you will receive notification from kaymu both in form of sms and email. Secondly you can also verify it on their platform or is it something I don't understand?
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by addmole: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2015
The order is scam because the address is not verified, Customer and 'KAYMU AGENT' called with inter-relating phone numbers.

1 Like

Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by Chimel1960: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thank you for the info ooh, I have been selling for about on Kaymu for about 4 months now with no problem, Guess I should be more careful. Eshe o, God bless you.
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by mobicomtech01: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Truly kaymu needs to act fast on this scams. There is a thread here on NL on how is job is on the line due to a scam on kaymu. This is the load down. Kaymu staff will tell you that payment has been made for the product, kaymu is suppose to collect the product and use their official courier which is AIG I think, buyer calls back that he'll like you to use your own courier to make it faster. gbam if you LARI Mo that is it. Once you agree to use your own courier then bye-bye you have been scammed. The thread OP that told the story was scammed of I phone 6.
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by beautycrush24(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
addmole:
Dear KAYMU.COM.NG sellers!

Be warned. I think KAYMU STAFF are the SCUMBERG SCAMMERS or their business ecommerce software has been breached by hackers. Either way, be warned and read this before attempting to SELL and SHIP ORDERS ON KAYMU.

Yesterday I decided to try out KAYMU SELLER'S platform with my company. We uploaded one of our item worth N178,000 on KAYMU WHICH WAS VERIFIED AND ACTIVATED BY Kaymu staff.

2 DAYS ON, We received an SMS from KAYMU on a new order. Well, My team and I were being skeptical about it because we didnt expect an order so early on KAYMU Platform even for because of the expensive price of this item.

Either way, before I could open our System to check this details to verify this order, I received a call from KAYMU BUYER with phone number ( 07039299019 ). I was so amaze with teh speed at which customer could place order and in no time CALL the merchant for the quick delivery of this order. This is because of the porous platform of KAYMU that exposes the MERCHANT details. I would say the customer wanted to 'verify order by himself'.

PS: Customer was using a very 'deep' voice which made us very sensitive to the voice.

Few minutes later, we received another CALL 'KAYMU AGENT' which was trying to act like a customer service from KAYMU with phone number ( 07039146052 ) - I laughed immediately, picked the call and responded harshly to the 'AGENT'. "You can not be KAYMU Merchant Service agent, You are a thief and a BIG SCAM" - I ended the call immediately.

PLEASE BEWARE. If you are in doubt of this message, you can go ahead at your own risk!

PPS: If you receive a call from these scumbergs posing as KAYMU CUSTOMER SERVICE. Do not mind them even if your registration credentials are called or your Bank information is a requested by them. Please ignore them. Its a trick. KAYMU software is been breached or some departmental staff on KAYMU Office uses their position to take advantage to trick and 'steal' customer's items.

When you receive orders on KAYMU, These scumbergs would tell you the order has been paid so that your delivery agent would mark your shipment as PAID instead of the CASH ON DELIVERY STICKERS attached.

My final word is that KAYMU.COM.NG is not organized or some of their staff are using their sole positions in the company to exploit their MERCHANT. Either way, KAYMU.COM.NG is a SCAM!!

BELOW ARE THE DETAILS OF THIS SCUMBERg BASTARD SCAMMER

EMAIL: koladejay@gmail.com

NAME: kolade, johnson

PHONE NUMBER: 234 07039146052

ADDRESS: abuja, nation moqusezenit bank central area Abuja-Central Locations

THEY ARE ALL SCAMMS...THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was a victim of this. its really pathetic that d useless company is going about scamming people
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by bdonna: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
I think I have been scammed by Kaymu. I have been selling on the platform for over a year now and became a top seller in my city (Ibadan). Things were good until March when their delivery partner AIG express lost an order I shipped through them worth 5500. In May two orders worth 8700 was misplaced again. I changed delivery service to Courier Plus which is one of their partners. They were performing well untill July when two of my shipped orders was delivered but Kaymu kept saying Courier Plus has not remitted payment to them. I contacted courier plus with the order details, they said they've remitted to Kaymu. I have been patient in pursuing the case. I have been calling and sending emails through my store managers and regional manager over the last months with no positive response. Both Store manager and regional manager no longer respond to my calls and emails. I think I have been scammed by Kaymu, somebody help, I need to escalate this case.
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by Ayomidedeji: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mine is a different tale. I got 6 different orders on Kaymu. All I shipped within 24hrs through their AIG EXPRESS ( Go won Estate Lagos). To my dismay it took about 16 days for them to deliver to customer even within lagos. The customers were all so annoyed and respectively rejected the items saying they already sought alternative.
Now wahala! How do I get back my items?? I have tried calling Kaymu customer care but all their numbers are switched off , even my Account manager's number has being off for some days now. Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2016
This needs to be pushed to the front page so that people are aware of these antics and dont fall victim for this.

If I had seen this thread before doing business with them I wouldn't have touched them with a barge pole

Seun the supermods lalastica ishilove et al please prevent the unsuspecting public from falling foul of this setup.
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by surrogatesng: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dont ruin another person business by mere talk.Please produce evidence
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
tearoses:
This needs to be pushed to the front page so that people are aware of these antics and dont fall victim for this.

If I had seen this thread before doing business with them I wouldn't have touched them with a barge pole

Seun the supermods lalastica ishilove et al please prevent the unsuspecting public from falling foul of this setup.
be careful how you try to destroy another man business. cos karma is wicked o. if you have issues contact their customer service. if we all start thinking like you, nothing we move in this country.
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
googlepikin:
be careful how you try to destroy another man business. cos karma is wicked o. if you have issues contact their customer service. if we all start thinking like you, nothing we move in this country.

Excuse me!
Do I know you?
Do you work for kaymu?
If you do maybe you can help get my payments owed to me paid into my account
Am I am baby that wont follow the necessary steps before making allegations?
Do you know how many times Ive contacted their customer service? ......Today inclusive.
Its people like you who are the problem who prefer to sweep bad service under the carpet.
Let the bosses see what is happening under their watch so that they can improve and give both you and I a better service

3 Likes

Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by luxmandy15: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
To confirm the certification simply go to the NIGERIAN EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL official website ---->

1. www.nepc.gov.ng
2. Then search by company name.
3. black seal limited.

Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by tolasashi(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
Kaymu is a scam!!! There is no point coming here and acting all fucking righteous or nice....if plenty pple are complaining about Kaymu then there is truth in the fact that Kaymu is a big fat scam!!!!

For 2months, Kaymu has not remitted my 20k from sales to my account. Excuse they give is courier plus have not remitted and when you contact courier plus they say they have remitted long ago.

Please whoever have a way of making this info reach the public to do so now. It was when I got scammed I came here to see this...please put this out there and stop doubting bikonu
Re: Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - by teakay87: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
I am yet to get payment for a completed order over a year ago, despite several mails. The customer care representative keeps telling me they are working on it. At some point dey stopped responding to my mails. The last transaction i had with them, they didn't deliver until after a month as such the goods were rejected. Kaymu is a big scam indeed

(1) (Reply)

A Website Facebook Will Not Want You To See--webtalk! / Afrikpremier Review: Afrikpremier Is A Scam? Or Legit? / Filling Station For Purchase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.