Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Innjoo Halo & Fire Plus Launch - What Went Down! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Halo & Fire Plus Launch - What Went Down! (1030 Views)

Come In For Innjoo Fire Plus 3g Lollipop Rom,root And Upgrades / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / Innjoo Halo And Fire Plus Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Halo & Fire Plus Launch - What Went Down! by Olaryeankarh(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fans and family of Internet Journey smartphone brand welcomed two new devices on the Nigerian soil yesterday (2nd, September) at the University of Lagos. The launch kicked off a little after scheduled time – of course what do you expect from a Nigerian event anyways?

With live performance from Unilag music stars, the spell-binding MC and awesome stuff from Orente crooner, Adekunle Gold; the #PowerInNigeria event was beautiful in one word.

As a way of appreciating loyal promoters, InnJoo awarded one dude that looked like someone in his early twenties with a cheque gift of N100,000 for selling thousands of InnJoo phones. Here’s another opportunity to join the Jumia J-Force teams if you think you’ve got the marketing vibe- and jazz! The fans of course were not left out in the giveaway spree. Three handsome guys walked away with one of the newly launched InnJoo phones each and the lady amongst them got hers too. That’s some hover-kindness!
Speaking of hover, InnJoo gave out to three lucky fans a pack of hoverboard each, even after many could not give an acceptable definition of a hoverboard. What do you expect? I have only seen it once myself :-D

Now, what’s in the news? We have the InnJoo Halo and InnJoo Fire Plus currently stirring the airwaves. For how long? Only time would tell!

Let’s see a preview of both phones in raw text.

INNJOO HALO

InnJoo Halo I believe is a great new budget device - one I personally like with some reservations anyway. The InnJoo Halo has got great perks starting from the Kevlar butts (just kidding, I mean the back) and it’s got a nice slim design from afar. The device looks quite fragile in the real sense of it but don’t take my word for it. Out of the box, InnJoo Halo is a 5-inch Android 5.1 (Lollipop) device with InnJoo’s very own InnOS, ready to run smooth on a 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor. The RAM slot on the InnJoo Halo holds a 1GB RAM and there’s 8GB of internal storage onboard. The camera is pegged at 5Mega-pixels on the rear and a basic 2Mega-pixels camera on the front side of it. While, numbers don’t count in most cases, don’t expect too much from the InnJoo Halo in terms of photoshoot. Again, don’t take my word for it! Lastly, the InnJoo Halo is powered by a 3200mAh removable battery. Now, that some spec if you ask me. The selling point of this device and nutcracker is THE PRICE! InnJoo has got a thing for shocking consumers with pricing. Today is no exception!

InnJoo Halo is priced at N13,999 direct from the company. Woah! The cheapest Android Lollipop device yet? Hurry to get your unit of InnJoo Halo here.

Next up is….

INNJOO FIRE PLUS

At first, it appears that this device is a replacement to InnJoo Fire Pro that is selling in some other parts of Africa already but who knows if this is a different one entirely? InnJoo Fire Plus is the latest flagship from InnJoo; packing an appealing design with curved edges (something that looks like a blend of Samsung Galaxy S5 and some iPhone out there). The Fire Plus has got a premium finish all round its 5.5-inch HD display; and on the inside, we have the tasty new Android 5.1 Lollipop organizing all things with a supporting 64-bit architecture Octa-core MediaTek processor clocked at 1.4GHz. On the memory aspect of things, InnJoo Fire Plus has got a 2GB RAM slapped on top of it with an onboard storage of 16GB which can be expanded with a microSD card up to 128GB. InnJoo Fire Plus promises great photoshoots with its 13-Megapixels back camera with dual LED flash and 5Mega-pixels camera (88 degrees wide angle) for your selfies and stuff. And finally some juicy stuff – InnJoo Fire Plus is backed up by a 3600mAh battery. Isn’t this perfect already?

Hey! Hold on. The Fire Plus has got extra spark.... It comes equipped with fast charging feature; this means that InnJoo Fire Plus is capable of charging from zero to 100% in less than 2 hours!

What’s more? InnJoo Fire Plus is darn affordable to be pegged at N27,600.

It’s raining devices here in Nigeria. What do you think about the latest addition? Got questions? Feel free to ask!

Source: http://www.mobileraft.com/innjoo-halo-and-innjoo-fire-plus-launches-in-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! Facebook Messenger Doesn't Work On My HTC One M7 / Pls Recommend Phone For Me 16mp 4000amh / World’s First Bendable Smartphone To Go On Sale This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.