Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Massive Rush At Mtn Office In Benin Due To Sim Failure...(photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Massive Rush At Mtn Office In Benin Due To Sim Failure...(photos) (500 Views)

Nigerian Flag At Facebook Office In London - Nigeria@55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Rush At Mtn Office In Benin Due To Sim Failure...(photos) by edegbemario(m): 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
8am was my time of arrival, thinking I was early till I saw the crowd. Some said their sim has been already blocked, some it was blocking today, some did the previous day and was still blocked others like me just want to be on a safe part.

I actually received a call from mtn 180 to update my sim profile like a week ago.

The rush was so massive, that officers of the law had to intervene.

Re: Massive Rush At Mtn Office In Benin Due To Sim Failure...(photos) by KingKonga: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Massive Rush At Mtn Office In Benin Due To Sim Failure...(photos) by kossyablaze(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
I tire

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Rush At Mtn Office In Benin Due To Sim Failure...(photos) by edegbemario(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nor be small matter o, people dey claim pregnant women and men to enter o...currently ex soldiers and current soldiers are exchanging words
Re: Massive Rush At Mtn Office In Benin Due To Sim Failure...(photos) by Enoquin(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
The crowd at Uyo was more. I didn't take pics though

(1) (Reply)

Tips Of The Week / A Life Changing Experience-> 1 Million Naira For Just 300 Naira Ticket / Valentine’s Day Love Poems For Gf Bf | Valentine Day Love Cards Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.