Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey (1449 Views)

Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by debbie(f): 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Heart-rending pictures of a toddler's lifeless body washed ashore on a Turkish beach sparked horror as the cost of Europe's burgeoning refugee crisis hit home.

The images of a child lying face down in the surf at one of Turkey's main tourist resorts has once more put a human face on the dangers faced by tens of thousands of desperate people who risk life and limb to seek a new life in Europe.

Wearing a red T-shirt and blue shorts, 3-year-old Aylan Kurdi from the Kurdish-Syrian city of Kobane was believed to be one of at least 12 Syrians trying to reach Greece who died when their boats sank.

The body of his 5-year-old brother, Galip, washed up on another part of the beach.

THE WORLD IS A WICKED PLACE.....God help us

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/images-don-change-europe-150902220504564.html
afam4eva

1 Share

Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by cyprus000: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
[size=13pt] Disheartening. Its high time al assad relinquish power.
A man's personal ambition,shouldn't be important than a human life.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by Nairalanddiary: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is so sad, Assad can put a stop to this just by stepping down. The world does not need leaders who think power is a personal/family property.

1 Like

Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by debbie(f): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
If only they have human sympathy in them.You need to watch the documentary on all these refugees and illegal migrants that move into European countries you will know that this is far from being over.Some of these American cable stations wont show you this extent.
I wept the day i saw Syrian refugees and those of them from the CAR.

The UN and UNICEF is even facing some financial crisis to take care of these helpless people.
The world is turning into something else.
Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by vedaxcool(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is extremely saddening, may Allah intervene in the Syria affairs. amin. One can't understand why a shameless assad feels no remorse for the suffering of his people.

1 Like

Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by OAUTemitayo: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
So Assad should resign because your imperial masters in the West don't want him? The real culprits in this bloody war are the Western countries who derives joy in arming terrorists around the world whenever they want to export their demented Democracy. Iraq and Libya are still fresh in our mind
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Disheartening. Its high time al assad relinquish power.
A man's personal ambition,shouldn't be important than a human life.
[/size]
Nairalanddiary:
This is so sad, Assad can put a stop to this just by stepping down. The world does not need leaders who think power is a personal/family property.
vedaxcool:
This is extremely saddening, may Allah intervene in the Syria affairs. amin. One can't understand why a shameless assad feels no remorse for the suffering of his people.

1 Like

Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by cyprus000: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
So Assad should resign because your imperial masters in the West don't want him? The real culprits in this bloody war are the Western countries who derives joy in arming terrorists around the world whenever they want to export their demented Democracy. Iraq and Libya are still fresh in our mind
[size=13pt][b]
I think you misunderstood me bro.

I know that the root cause of this conflict is west.
You can see that here>>www.nairaland.com/2575333/russia-syria-die-cast#37684323

My point is that. If the west are ready to spill blood of millions of his countrymen,just to oust him from power.

For the sake of the millions,why not sacrifice his position.

Or you are trying to tell me that assad's presidency is worth more than millions of syrians?.

The irony of this, is just lyk a man attacked by armed robbers and he is given two option. to give up his expensive car or have his children killed.

Wouldn't it be foolish for such a person not to go for the car option.

We don't have to always prove that we are right,dats one principle of success.

He can step down and install his godson who will do his biding.
By doing so. He has averted the death of millions and still indirectly retain power.

Dats diplomatic war. We don't have to alway show force to project our opine or stance.
[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by OAUTemitayo: 3:05am On Sep 06, 2015
No sane President will abdicate the powers granted him by his people just because a bunch of blood sucking vampires in America and Britain want him to.
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

My point is that. If the west are ready to spill blood of millions of his countrymen,just to oust him from power.

Or you are trying to tell me that assad's presidency is worth more than millions of syrians?.

The irony of this, is just lyk a man attacked by armed robbers and he is given two option. to give up his expensive car or have his children killed.

By doing so. He has averted the death of millions and still indirectly retain power.

Dats diplomatic war. We don't have to alway show force to project our opine or stance.
[/b][/size]
Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by vedaxcool(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
OAUTemitayo:

Do you know assad your savior has killed more syrians than ISIL? The west can in no way be considered my master. Did the same west order assad to respond to demonstrations with sniper fire? Or to bomb his people with barel bomb? Please that you criticize the west like do doesn't mean they should be blamed them for a very stewwwwwpid man -assad- resort to cruelty and idiocity in dealing with his own people.
Re: Warning:Heart-rendering Picture Of A Dead Toddler In Turkey by vedaxcool(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Don't mind the assad poodle who doesn't know more important people have saved their people from such calamity by steeping down rather than thrusting their country into war.

cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]

[/b][/size]

(1) (Reply)

2 Major Blows To The Us' Game In Syria - Wonderful News At Last / Inside The Submarine Capable Of Launching Nuclear Missiles. / There Are 10times More Christians In Saudi Arabia Than Israel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.