Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Apple Rejects Cecil’s Revenge App - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Apple Rejects Cecil’s Revenge App (944 Views)

Stickman Revenge 3 By G-one Youtube / How Do I Install/download Zumas Revenge On My Laptop? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Rejects Cecil’s Revenge App by giftemerald: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Apple has rejected the new game app called ”Cecil’s Revenge” because they do not want their users to turn on their hunters in the game which would turn them into a human prey. The app favors the animals who aim their weapons on the hunters. The game is loosely based on the game “Asteroids,” but Cecil and his buddies are now the shuttle and hunters and poachers are the asteroids.
It is said that Apple cited that that enemies in games cannot target a specific race, culture, real government or any other real enemy. Apple believes hunters and poachers are part of a specific culture.

But google has approved the game for download free of charge.
Re: Apple Rejects Cecil’s Revenge App by cao(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
I removed the OP's original link, my Adblock Plus blocked the whole page, so I took that as a sign.

(1) (Reply)

Nintendo Super Mario Run "All Gameplay Walkthrough & Reaction / Uncharted 4 Rated Game Of Year 2016 From Metacritic / No Surprise Here! Just Ubisoft Doing What Dey Love Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.