Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. (1304 Views)

Please Listen To My Music And Rate(please) / How Do I Make My Song Trend On Twitter. / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hi guys,
Please listen to my song and tell me what you think. Thanks.

http://wikisend.com/download/583030/sftmixpart.mp3

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/808e01ec
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Use a good studio and you need a clean and clear produciton
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
waleyp:
Use a good studio and you need a clean and clear produciton
Thanks.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by MISSNORA(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
OK hon
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
OK hon
Thank you.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Although ve never heard the song yet but why said its a bit rough at the edge. Thats what prompted me to say all that
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
waleyp:
Although ve never heard the song yet but why said its a bit rough at the edge. Thats what prompted me to say all that
Cos the producer and I were just playing around, but still I thought it would be nice at the same time helpful if I knew what people felt about it, whether good or bad, Sir.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
What kind of song do you do and where do you base
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
waleyp:
What kind of song do you do and where do you base
I do Soul and R'n'B, and I'm based in Lagos.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cool, Lagos is the best place to sell your songs but do you know there is more to it than just doing a song?you ve to promote it. And to promote songs is not cheap at all. You can spend millions to promote just a song. Do you know all that and do you think you are ready for it? Whats your gender? Male or female?
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by OasisofRefuge(f): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
@op, i dont want you to feel bad. let me reserve my comment.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2015
ok
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
OasisofRefuge:
@op, i dont want you to feel bad. let me reserve my comment.
Please tell me what you think about it; it's the reason I put it up...I won't feel bad, I promise.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok sir
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
waleyp:
Cool, Lagos is the best place to sell your songs but do you know there is more to it than just doing a song?you ve to promote it. And to promote songs is not cheap at all. You can spend millions to promote just a song. Do you know all that and do you think you are ready for it? Whats your gender? Male or female?
Lol, you should download the song to know if I'm male or female. Anyway, I'm male.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by veltany: 12:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Good Song
Keep it up

Anyway, you can now upload your music free at www.jamzcity.com
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2015
veltany:
Good Song
Keep it up

Anyway, you can now upload your music free at www.jamzcity.com
Thank you Sir.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2015
When will you shoot the video. I wan dey the video o
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2015
waleyp:
When will you shoot the video. I wan dey the video o
Lol, Oga Waleyp, have you even listened to the song?
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
I Don hear am na.. But its country music I dey hear o.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by monipherst: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
@Waleyp Yes in the chorus, but has a mixture of soul especially at the beginning of the song. Nice blend. Keep it up op.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Good job i give you 71%,you ve a good voice,strong vocal.but if you want to keep singing this kind song for naija you must relocate go america.keep it up sha
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
monipherst:
@Waleyp Yes in the chorus, but has a mixture of soul especially at the beginning of the song. Nice blend. Keep it up op.
Thank you.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
waleyp:
Good job i give you 71%,you ve a good voice,strong vocal.but if you want to keep singing this kind song for naija you must relocate go america.keep it up sha
Lol, with 71% pass mark, you're being too kind; I didn't think I'd score up to that. Like I said before, my friend (an up and coming producer) and I were just playing around; I'm not promoting the song. I'm doing something a lot better that will serve both my country and 'america' so that I no go need to relocate. Thank you very much.
Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by waleyp(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok 71%much abi?oya ma comot d 7 make e remain 1%? Anyways ve fun in what you like doing. Keep it up do more and lets see you on tv oo. You can fw me on twitter just incase you wanna keep in touch. @nolongthing111.GOD BLESS YA

1 Like

Re: Please Listen To My Song And Tell Me What You Think. by outflank: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
waleyp:
Ok 71%much abi?oya ma comot d 7 make e remain 1%? Anyways ve fun in what you like doing. Keep it up do more and lets see you on tv oo. You can fw me on twitter just incase you wanna keep in touch. @nolongthing111.GOD BLESS YA
Lol, alright, and God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Songs To Download Right Now! / Frank Edward Features Don Moen On New Track / How To Join A Music Group If You Have A Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.