Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry (952 Views)

Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track" / We Want Vic O, Take Bukom Bankum : Ghanaians Tell Nigerians / Rapper Vic. O Slams Headies For Not Including Him In Its Nomination List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry by Nairalanddiary: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Victor ‘Vic. O’ Odu, king of rap as he likes to call himself, revealed that his diss song about Drake and Meek Mill, led the former, a global rapping sensation, to apologise to hm.

The artiste said the aim of his diss song was for the two rappers to settle their dispute and help them realise they are friends.

“I know Drake and Meek must have heard about the song, because Drake twitted at me and said ‘I’m sorry Vic o’. I am just something else.”

Re: Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry by phemyphemo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
crazeee
Re: Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
This Vic o needs to be checked into a psychiatric home

1 Like

Re: Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry by Nairalanddiary: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
This Vic o needs to be checked into a psychiatric home

He is the perfect description of 'Ignorance is bliss'
Re: Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry by haarrii(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: Vic O : Drake Told Me He Was Sorry by haarrii(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Visits Strip Club In Miami / UK Police Tracked 29 British Stolen Cars Worth More Than £1million To Uganda-pix / This Took 19years To Archieve Is Not An Overnight Success (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.