Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over (59350 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. / Bus Almost Fell On OSHODI BRIDGE Just Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by amichaelz101(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Winch
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by oluFELAxy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
If everyone involved in that tragedy knew before that time, they would have pressed 'esc'.
But unfortunately.
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by PentiumPro(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Obviously it wasn't lashed. The shipping company and the terminal operator that gated out this unlashed container should be charged with first degree murder.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
i think the truck owner should be charge with murder and executed cos this is intentional attempt to kill it will serve as a deterant for other apes call truck driver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by GudluckIBB(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
how long will it take the govt to ban articulated vehicles from moving during the day.

1 Like

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by DJBIGGY(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why are you people castigating the OP... He or she is showcasing how careless tanker drivers are with their cargos. I also witnessed one when i was traveling from Kaduna to Kwara state when his container was bouncing like a ping pong ball as its one hinges attached to the truck was gone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by oluFELAxy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
If everyone involved in that tragedy knew before that time, they would have pressed 'esc'.
But unfortunately.
#Fela

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by isacolukay(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
I no day denge denge I no dey pose my baby gimme bisiki I want sugar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by popson1st: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
juddexy2:
I suspect this photographer, how did he know it was gonna fall eeh

shocked shocked

I bet this is not the container. Did the photographer take pictures of all the container/long vehicle on the road?
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by homirefacuny(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
lurther:
They were snapping it, did they know it will fall?

Yeah the driver of the car behind the truck said that he knew that the truck couldn't climb the bridge without the container falling off. That was why he took the pics. The driver of the truck should be jailed. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by villavic(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
colossus2:
What should we do with this now undecided

this post should go to the government

take a good look @ this container, you will know it's at bad mode which I believe that was why it fell and injured the innocent soul

just pray never to be your potion cause it hurts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by koxi: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2015
Guys are seriously running out of ideas.
Please of wat relevance is dis pic?
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Canme4u(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by homirefacuny(m): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
belabela:
From a safety point of view that container was not secured. The picture shows it was a disaster waiting to happen. This adminsitration need to improve the safety culture in Nigeria and the Road safety officers have a lot to do for road safety cool. They should have stopped the driver and arrested him for unsafe driving.

3 Likes

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by lifezone247(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
StevenJay01:
Nonsense too dey make FP this days. Y u no show us pics of the dead before they were killed
Lolz cheesy
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Funjosh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
juddexy2:

shocked shocked

I still don't believe the pix lipsrsealed
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Epatty(f): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
juddexy2:

shocked shocked
probably because he saw it to b dat d container's carriage was nt gd enough
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by ElPhenomenal(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
so it was planned hmmm
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by patfem(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please share more light on dis pics.
Wr did u capture dis photos?
Why did u took d photos of d trailer b4 d incident hppn?

Answer me nw because I am actually suspectin smtin
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Kazrem(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
The container was not chained and that's dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
StevenJay01:
Nonsense too dey make FP this days. Y u no show us pics of the dead before they were killed
Nigerians this is 2015, change your ways of thinking, it's so local and backward, in a more developed society, a pic like this would be a good source to help understand what really went wrong and how the tanker fell through, and how to avert things like this next time, not insulting intelligent humans, now i see why the developed countries usually look down on us, it's how we think and see ourselves, all the people blaming this guy for taking this pics and sharing with social media would claim they are graduates from one refutable uni or poly now, so disgusted and smh for Nigerian students.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Temmylicious: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
butanepro:
Its a no mans land nah , abi?
Smh! Your mumu no get part 2.

1 Like

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
efilefun:
Those VIO, Road Safety and LASTMA officials would be busy disturbing private car owners instead of arresting people like this who endanger human lives just cuz they trying to manage a dead vehicle
My guy, you make strong points there oo

1 Like

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by mark2nv2002: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fat Lie...The stripe is blue not red.

1 Like

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
RickRichards:
Wow! Could have been averted.
Thanks to the poster sharing this pic, now we know it could have been averted but some local and shallow minded people would rather blame ember months rather than appreciate this type of pics which tells us we need more and better safety agencies.

1 Like

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
PentiumPro:
Obviously it wasn't lashed. The shipping company and the terminal operator that gated out this unlashed container should be charged with first degree murder.
Finally an intelligent individual, this is how most Nigerians should think, we should know how to hold them accountable for things like this, there should be a case against them for this.

2 Likes

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't try to overtake these shitz on the road. I give them enough space, space that can accomodate one SUV comfortably. Some people go mumu enter my front, me wey leave space... am I stupeed? undecided

That's the best I can do, but what could the innocent people it fell on from above do? It could have been anyone.
The container wasn't properly latched, pretty obvious.

Different bodies in charge of road users, they would be busy pursuing someone with tinted glasses, like say tinted done fall kill person before. They won't see this one... rubeesh.

4 Likes

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by blazintrail: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Guys don't be fooled. The carriage of the truck in the picture has yellow and red stripes, while the carriage of the truck in the accident has blue and white stripes. Before and after indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by chemystery: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
blazintrail:
Guys don't be fooled. The carriage of the truck in the picture has yellow and red stripes, while the carriage of the truck in the accident has blue and white stripes. Before and after indeed!!!
you are very right....seun who be this mod wey move this thing go frontpage? He should be more keen and pay closer attention to details before pushing to frontpage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos / Top 10 Cars Built For Nigerian Roads / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.