Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere (1364 Views)

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / How To Apply For Cbn Agriculture Loan 2016. / How To Obtain Bank Of Industry Fund For Cassava And Rice Processing Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere by kellyjoesteve: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
Agriculture as we all knows is one of the biggest employer of labour and every country you step your foot on nowadays the government of such countries pay great attention to agriculture but the issue remain that most of the people that are interested in agriculture are still finding it difficult to start, they
need cash to buy some of the tools they need and government being aware of this has develop different
channel to meet this demand so today am going to give you some tips on how you obtain agric loan. First you must understand that this loan is mainly for agriculture development and the agencies that oversee this affair pay great attention to it as not to abuse it so for you to obtain this loan you must have the following requirement. continue from here http://careinsure..com.ng/2015/07/making-claim-for-diminished-value.html

Re: Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere by rawpadgin(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Post it here my friend

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere by kellyjoesteve: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
So sorry dear how i wish i can post every thing here, but i believe going to my blog you will be able to see other post that may interest you, thanks and do come back for more
Re: Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere by ekamavictor(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
kellyjoesteve:
So sorry dear how i wish i can post every thing here, but i believe going to my blog you will be able to see other post that may interest you, thanks and do come back for more

Silly blogger, you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere by kellyjoesteve: 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Thank you sir no matter how silly the blog look am still proud of it thank you sir once again

(1) (Reply)

Farmland Available For Sale In A Farming Estate Project In Iwo, Osun State. / Where Can I Buy Grasscutters In Akwa Ibom / Nairalander Sets Record As The 1st Nigerian To Cultivate Brown Corn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.