Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Goddy Anabor’s Shocking Confession - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goddy Anabor’s Shocking Confession (1922 Views)

Christabel Goddy: "God Is Punishing Ibinabo Fiberesima For Banning Me" / Chrystabel Goddy Speaks On Biting Princess Chineke On Thigh / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goddy Anabor’s Shocking Confession by FamouPeopleMag(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
Billionaire businessman Goddy Anabor was one of the most popular socialites in Lagos in the 90s.
Sir Shina Peters and other top musicians sang his praises to high heavens. Today, the man who owned exotic cars such as Rolls Royce, Bentley is now a kabu kabu driver. The Fugar, Edo State born man opened up on his grace to grass story recently. Excerpts…
What happened to Chief Goddy Anabor, how did you find yourself here?
You know God said, when you help, they will help you. I made a lot of money from working with breweries, and different companies before I travelled abroad. I relocated to make money through one Mr. Ben at Top Breweries owned by Chief Lawson know a lot people in country, I’m Nigerian.
I knew one Sogunro who we used to call Agbemo; whenever he travelled to London, I always went him. I knew all his children who were half-castes. That was how I brought Fatai Sogunro who is also known as Chris Sogunro; he was a carpenter and bricklayer in London. I made him. I taught him what I was doing, and he is a big man today; he even used to borrow... Click for complete story http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/goddy-anabors-shocking-confession/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Actress Chacha Eke And Her Daughter In A Matching Outfit / Davido & Kiss Daniel Thrill Guests At The Denim Party As Denrele Dances(pics / Chris Brown Begging Tyga To Let Kylie Jenner Go & Focus On Raising King Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.