Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW (1267 Views)

This Photo Of Yvonne Jegede And Husband Abounce Will Make You Say Awwww... / Muna Obiekwe Is Google's Most Searched Nigerian, 2015 / 27 Year Old Beauty Munachi Abii Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Palmwinetapper: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
ALL say AWWWWWWWWW!!!

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Palmwinetapper: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Baby muna

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
[url=palmwinetapper]Munachi[/url] you're a troll, give it a rest already.
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Palmwinetapper: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:
[url=palmwinetapper]Munachi[/url] you're a troll, give it a rest already.
you're the troll for commenting on all my posts
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you're the troll for commenting on all my posts
http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/06/19/mbgn-2012-winner-isabella-ayuk-dethroned-beauty-queen-lied-about-her-age-runner-up-damiete-charles-granville-takes-over/
See your friend. I'm only finding out she was dethroned today but you know what I mean wink.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Palmwinetapper: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's ugly o lol
Like you she slept her way to the top. Too bad she couldn't hold the facade and got booted out.
You're in no position to call someone ugly when you're always caked in makeup. For all I care you and her're the same in looks.
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by bomasek(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Muna,i go like fuc.k u,am serious.

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Palmwinetapper: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

Like you she slept her way to the top. Too bad she couldn't hold the facade and got booted out.
You're in no position to call someone ugly when you're always caked in makeup. For all I care you and her're the same in looks.
umm noooo. You've seen muna natural so stop. Just Google munachi no makeup. It go pop up
Re: 27 Year Old Beauty Queen Muna As A Baby!! AWWWW by Palmwinetapper: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

umm noooo. You've seen muna natural so stop. Just Google munachi no makeup. It go pop up. Just shut it

(1) (Reply)

Documents Showing Runtown & Dilly Umenyiora Are Being Sued For Over N14 Million. / When She Says She Is A Vir-gin -#3 Types Of Vir-gins Guys Needs To Know!!! By FO / Chidinma Ekile And Tekno Will Make A Cute Couple (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.