Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ahmed Musa Is Captain For Tanzania Clash, Kenneth Omeruo, Vice - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Is Captain For Tanzania Clash, Kenneth Omeruo, Vice (534 Views)

John Obi-Mikel Is Captain Of The Super Eagles / Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Is Captain For Tanzania Clash, Kenneth Omeruo, Vice by sdindan: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
CSKA Moscow forward Ahmed Musa has been appointed captain of the Super Eagles side to face Tanzania with Kasimpasa defender Kenneth Omeruo named as the vice.

The changes were made due to the absence of captain Vincent Enyeama who lost his mum.

The Super Eagles will face Tanzania in their second game of the ongoing 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers.

Read: Super Eagles celebrate birthday of William Troost-Ekong

Omeruo barring any last minute hitch will partner William Troost-Ekong for the game has played in all three games in the Turkish league for Kasimpasa where he is on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

Musa is already pumped for the game and has vowed to shoot down the Taifa Stars of Ttanzania.

“Playing in front of their home fans we won’t underrate them but our aim is to get the three points,” Musa told Complete Sports.

“I won’t be under any pressure to lead the team out again if I’m asked to. I did it against South Africa in June but I haven’t been told that yet.”

http://pulse.ng/sports/football/super-eagles-ahmed-musa-is-captain-for-tanzania-clash-kenneth-omeruo-vice-id4135153.html
Re: Ahmed Musa Is Captain For Tanzania Clash, Kenneth Omeruo, Vice by MISSNORA(f): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Is Captain For Tanzania Clash, Kenneth Omeruo, Vice by bishop88: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
That is okay

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Presidency: Stop Embarrassing Us, Nigerians In CAF/FIFA Tell Kalu, Odegbami / Nigeria Finally Misses Out On Jordon Ibe / Heartland FC Vs. Lobi Stars FC. 0 : 0 Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.