Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware (783 Views)

New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Webmasters Learn The Needed Skills In Developing Your Own Mobile Apps. / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware by Guruscrew: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
I joined hostwinds because of there advertised unlimited space. Hoping to get something good from them, but yhe opposite is the case. After paying hostwinds for my hosting service.. Thesent me a message that my website traffic is getting too much and i needed vps. I paid fir vps and they later had to delete all my files and my database.. Poor customer service that is. They have also refused to give me my ftp backup. Please beware of hostwinds
Re: Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware by Intellab(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2015
I have been using them for two years without problems. Recently they helped me back up my site on there vps, for me to download at any time. Chat up with them to fix your issue.

1 Like

Re: Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware by fattbabakay(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Intellab:
I have been using them for two years without problems. Recently they helped me back up my site on there vps, for me to download at any time. Chat up with them to fix your issue.
case closed
Re: Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware by PulseWeb: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Pls how do I laff in chineese. Something must Be eating up the server up dats y dey deleted ur files. I will advise u to go for unmanaged VPS.
Re: Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware by chichriso: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2015

CHIchriso SAid::::: CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Hostwinds Is Scam!! Webmasters Beware by PulseWeb: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
have you resolved your issues with them
Guruscrew:
I joined hostwinds because of there advertised unlimited space. Hoping to get something good from them, but yhe opposite is the case. After paying hostwinds for my hosting service.. Thesent me a message that my website traffic is getting too much and i needed vps. I paid fir vps and they later had to delete all my files and my database.. Poor customer service that is. They have also refused to give me my ftp backup. Please beware of hostwinds

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Websites/blogs To Load Super Fast? Come In / Opinion: Review This Site Honestly / @viviangist, Your Site Is Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.