Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married (57807 Views)

★ Photos: Don Jazzy Reveals Shares 7 Hot Poses He Wants With ‘bae’ / Mide Martins Reveals Reasons She Fell In Love With Her Estranged Husband Afeez / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by nathaniel007(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
apart frm having kids wat else do u gain frm marriage u cant get while single

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by smsdigito: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Its never by force to get married. But as a christian you may think it twice. "Go ye into the world and multiply".
In any case, you are above 30, any decision you make wrongly now will be permanent. So have a rethink because marriage at the end of the day is still a good thing.

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by RedCard1(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
adeyemi97:
Dbanj and don j are involved in something they don't want us to know, how come dbanj's and donjazzy's kid bros already have kids but donj and dbanj don't even think of having anyone yet. Dbanj said until he wins grammy, jazzy doesn't even know when. Something is fishy
D'banj and Don Jazzy are gays....fact!
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by ikombe: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2015
stinggy:

Respect ursef oooo grin grin
yes my oga grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Mrslimblack(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Cork and bull
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Then Don Jazzy should stop doing what married people do!

He should stop fornication! undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by darlenese(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Marriage is not for celebrities ,
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by darlenese(f): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2015
nathaniel007:
apart frm having kids wat else do u gain frm marriage u cant get while single

#ProductOfaBrokenHome
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by viktor01(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2015
debeo:
My brother, I don't blame

I can't imagine how difficult it will be for you to find your soul mate

Ladies are already fighting each other for area boys on the street, not to talk of u

Just declare one person and see how world war 3 will start

#TheRichAlsoCry

shocked grin grin grin grin grin
funny you.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Nnemuka(f): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2015
mmsen:

There is a flip side to everything you just said.

It can be summarized thus:

There is no one to disturb his peace when he gets home.

his peace? I guess you didnt think this through before posting.
How can one go back to nothing at the end of everyday? no one to make you feel special.....
well i believe you must be a teenager or still very young.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by bomasek(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Low sperm count issues,we understand bruv smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by passionate88: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
So you only marry to make babies? Ok o we are learning everyday.
What is there in marriage again in Nigeria? The girls marry the rich why won't the rich just marry for babies? He even tried. now that baby mama is in vogue.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by christinie(f): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2015
I've heard.
passionate88:
What is there in marriage again in Nigeria? The girls marry the rich why won't the rich just marry for babies? He even tried. now that baby mama is in vogue.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Nnemuka(f): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
mmsen:

There is a flip side to everything you just said.

It can be summarized thus:

There is no one to disturb his peace when he gets home.

how can one miss all these drama grin

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by passionate88: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Nnemuka:

How can one go back to nothing at the end of everyday? no one to make you feel special.....
please. marriages these days is nothing to write about. Wives cheating on their husbands, husbands cheating on their wife's, Couples killing each other, husband's afraid of coming home at night because he knows the wife will not let him rest with her constant nagging, husband beating his wife sometime even kill her in the process. My sister, modern day marriages na scam. Divorce here and there, Pastors spoiling marriage unions here and there. Any man now wey say him no dey scared of marrying that guy fit kill him wife or he is very naive.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by mmsen: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Nnemuka:

I go back to 'nothing' at the end of the day, I get to enjoy my evenings as I please.

I know many other men who do likewise.

Marriage is not for everyone, for many it becomes a chore at best and in some cases a punishment.

I do not know what it is like for a man to have to engage with a woman who cannot keep hold of her mouth; who has a need to divulge every last detail of her every action for the day; who has a need to pick and prod at every action and decision that someone else makes.

There are some women who do not behave as such but those women are rare, the majority revert to the above once they get comfortable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by ugbah007: 10:42am On Sep 04, 2015
The don,forget all the characters of these girls of nowadays,just pick one because no babe is 50percent perfect let alone 100percent.even me sef don tired.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Nnemuka(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2015
mmsen:

I go back to 'nothing' at the end of the day, I get to enjoy my evenings as I please.

I know many other men who do likewise.

Marriage is not for everyone, for many it becomes a chore at best and in some cases a punishment.

I do not know what it is like for man to have to engage with a woman who cannot keep hold of her mouth; who has a need to divulge every last detail of her every action for the day; who has a need to pick and prod at every action and decision that someone else makes.

There are some women who do not behave as such but those women are rare, the majority revert to the above once they get comfortable.
one day, i wanna meet you in your 60's still enjoying your evenings alone.
many men have been able to manage and tame same type of women you'll keep complaining about.
do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by mmsen: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Nnemuka:

one day, i wanna meet you in your 60's still enjoying your evenings alone.
many men have been able to manage and tame same type of women you'll keep complaining about.
do have a nice day

Why does a man have to 'tame' a grown woman?

Is she an animal?

Is she a child?

Are we not always being told how women are somehow superior?

The average man in his 60s is either divorced; dealing with the stress of an unhappy marriage; or dealing with the stress of having worked a lifetime trying to keep an ungrateful woman (and her pastor) financially and materially fulfilled.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by chubbygal(f): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Don jazzy! Is either you sacrifice your sperm to get your fame OR your are medically/ spiritually unable to father a child. Stop deceiving yourself and people around you. The HEART is deeper than the world itself.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Bjergtrolde: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2015
He is gay?
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by cococandy(f): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Make he dey there old Na. Wetin consign me
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by aderonkedeborah(f): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2015
end time tinz
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by front247: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2015
Sweetcollins:
Cos of baby mamas
what is the meaning of babymamas
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by gbens2000(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Afraid of responsibilities.dis are just trashy excuses.am not hating but he is totally irresponsible.
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by naijathings(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2015
chubbygal:
Don jazzy! Is either you sacrifice your sperm to get your fame OR your are medically/ spiritually unable to father a child. Stop deceiving yourself and people around you. The HEART is deeper than the world itself.

is it by force to get married?
I do not understand why we are too quick to judge each other on such issues.
if a woman decides she dont want to have kids... problem.. people call her a witch and start to ask WILL YOU BE ALIVE IF YOUR MOTHER DID NOT GIVE BIRTH TO YOU?
if a man decides not to get married.. problem... women call him gay, they say he is into rituals, he did this and that which makes him not to marry.
I think this world will be a better place if we all learn to respect each other and mind our business.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2015
IF my DON JAZZY can say this, then MARRIAGE is a overrated.

The Best is to

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by clevadani: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
You must be a spirit!!! shocked How come you didn't even wait for the page to finish booting before typing?
bros abeg how page take dey boot?
Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Olukat(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Marriage is getting sour by the day
Many couples wished they never got into the unseen shackles sef angry angry
They say" it's for better for worse" but wonder why "worse" has taken all the space from "better"
My brother no let one greedy ass come ruin all u've worked hard 4 abeg.
Dey give anaconda 2 who cares jare! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
I think there's still some benefits especially if you live in a less liberal and less developed society such as Nigeria. But if you live in a Western Country such as Britain or America, you have to be crazy or enchanted to enter into such a lopsided contract. Either way, it's a poor man's thing; a guy who has his act together, needs to maintain his freedom; women are an unnecessary burden no right thinking man should willingly accept to bear.

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married by 1love4all: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
What will happen to all the ladies you are doing evangelism for?

Still they wont stop flocking around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / Dele Momodu Visits Linda Ikeji (photos) / Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.