Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Invest N100million In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Invest N100million In Nigeria (755 Views)

4 Way To Invest In Real Estate / Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate / Nigerians In Diaspora This D Best Time To Invest In Ibeju-lekki. Sure Returns N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invest N100million In Nigeria by Goodlife2020: 5:33am On Sep 04, 2015
Learning how to invest has practically changed my life. I have been involved in this process for more than 17 years. I have managed other people's money for years. I have made and lost money, until one day I learned the greatest lessons in investing. This is not a Warren Buffet bla bla bla, that was his methods. The Warren Buffett Methodology. It's the best of all investment methodologies, but I think my own is the better than Warren Buffett's, you don't have to believe me because I am not well known yet.
. I will be very brief here. I will give you the tips, then maybe I may explain later through any platform. The Whatsapp platform, face2face platform, or Facebook......or any platform you suggest. I don't have self interest. I am not charging you anything.
This is free info.

. .. This is how I help people.
.... ... I have 38 Methodologies, there are beyond the space of this post, so I will show you a few(without details)
. This methods have made me around 45% in annual return consistently.
1. The Stakes Strategy: Don't buy stocks often, buy stakes.
. When you buy stakes, you are investing in the engine of capitalism, when you buy stocks you are speculating.
2. The Fool's Strategy: 95% of people with money are fools(including me), we deposit money in the bank. Valuables, not money, is supposed to be frequently deposited in the bank.
For example, instead of putting N500,000 in the bank, why not buy a gold worth that amount and store it in the bank? Banks make money because almost all of us are fools with our money.
. 3.The Bank's Strategy : If you want to make a guaranteed return on investment, you have to think like the bank. For example, the bank makes you BELIEVE that it's normal to get your money for only 5% interest on your Fixed Deposits Investments with them and they turn around and charge you 20%. They want to make 15% out of nothing because they are The Bank.
If you want to be rich, you have to start making offers like the bank.
Make several zero down payment offers on properties.
. Make a N1million offer for a N10m property
. Offer to buy any investments for 20%+ discount if the owner of the security needs quick cash
Offer to buy a property, stock certificates, commodity(gold, silver, oil, etc), plus other investments with no money, to pay back in 5 years. People might slap you for this. Be ready to dodge or even run. I have been kicked on the butt twice. I have had my car seized. I have been abused severally, but a few people keep accepting these offers. It works for me. You don't have to follow my footsteps. This is what I do and keep doing. People react negatively to these offers, not because it's a bad offer, but because they are not used to it.

. For example, I guarantee to buy properties, stocks, cars, etc to pay back in 5 years or more.
It is an unusual, but good, offer because :
. **. Research show that around 40% of listed properties, cars, etc don't get sold for 5 years. 25% remain in the market for 10 years or more without sale. So, why not sell to someone that guarantees to pay back in 5 years?

. Why don't most asset owners bet on a 0% failure? Why don't they accept guarantees?
. It's because they're not used to these offers. I make them.
** Cars tend to depreciate with time, buying at 0% down to pay in 5 years means you are doing the seller a big favour. But, you are also doing yourself a favor, so everyone wins.

Ask people to invest money in investments you see as opportunities.
Make several crazy offers, I can't list all here, but there's always a chance (however slim) to make a deal. If there's just a 1% chance that your crazy offer would work, make 1,000 crazy offers.
.. 1% of 1,000 is 10.
.Now,you have 10 people willing to accept your crazy offers. You get it?
. OK, this one is lengthy a bit. No more

4. Auction Strategy : You should not have any business with an investment that is not listed at auction price no matter how exciting it looks. Period!!
5.Long Term Strategy : Investment is all about buying time. Most people don't know this. You time your timing, then you strike. More to say on this.
6. The Contrarian Strategy : Look where everyone else is not looking. For example, if everyone (or your seller/buyer) is concerned about the price of something, look at the value in income, look at rights, look at the trend, etc More to say on this.
. These are a fraction of what I have to offer.
. You can reach me through Whatsapp (my number is on my Facebook page), Facebook, or email
. goodlifeumoren2020@gmail.com
.. .

.I made this post to help, so you can also post comments, make enquiries or ask questions here, I will reach out to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Invest N100million In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Goodlife2020:
It's because they're not used to these offers. I make them.
** Cars tend to depreciate with time, buying at 0% down to pay in 5 years means you are doing the seller a big favour. But, you are also doing yourself a favor, so everyone wins.
who agrees to such offers? Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: How To Invest N100million In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
2pointsonly:
who agrees to such offers? Nigerians?
kindly quote me when online...
Re: How To Invest N100million In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
snowDiva:
kindly quote me when online...
replied Your pm.
Re: How To Invest N100million In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Re: How To Invest N100million In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
snowDiva:

kindly add on bbm...can't access the mail...pls don't quite so I can edit
done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mainland LETTINGS @ Kayode Sogbetun &co Real Estate Consultant / Affordable Reasonable Property Investment At 40k Per Month / If Matt Schaub Can’t Go Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.