Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading (5514 Views)

Making Millions From Agro Value Chain Process / Agro Commodity Trading Investment Opportunity / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by iniobong888(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Discover the secret of Making money from agro commodity trading
There are different agro produces in the country that one can go into marketing especially for companies that have used them as raw materials. These agro produces are Corn (maize), Sorghum , Guniean Corn , Soya beans , Wheat , Millet , Cotton seed and several other. What I have mention here is mostly grains.
There are several ways to make money from agro commodities especially if it involves supplies:
Broker: One can visit companies that are involve in production that have need for these agro produces and sources LPO( Local Purchase Order) from them. Now you bargain with companies or individuals that can supply the order and get commission from them. Usually these commission is always consider on the number of tons , how frequent the supply will be needed and the payment method. For example , if a company need say 100tons of corn at a certain price, you can strike a deal with a supplier to take N1,000 per ton and that amount to making N100,000 as a broker with no risk on your side .
Supplier: One can decide to supply the company directly and make money.
Before you venture into supplying of grains directly that certain things that you must be aware, so that you don’t loses your investment.
1. Term of payment: what is the terms of payment of theses companies that you want to supply, some companies pay after 24 hours, 48 hours , 7 days, 2 weeks and even 45 days .Note that Companies that pay from 2weeks must have a slight higher price.
for example if company A is buying corn for say N60,000 per ton and pays after deliver 24hours, Company B must pay at least N63,000 per ton if payment is after 2weeks or 45days .
2. Offloading & Scaling : Most companies(if not all) won’t tell you that you will pay for offloading and Scaling the goods that you bought if you are venturing into the business for the first time.
3. Discount: there are companies that charge 1% to 10% of the amount supply as tax , again most of them won’t tell you except you have an insider that gives you the hints before time.
4. History of the Company: it is important that you also do background check on the company that you are supplying, how do the treat their suppliers ? what other relevant information do you need? These will help in determining if it is worth your time and investment.
Part B of this article will on the Mathematics of supply

1 Like

Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by bukino7(f): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
interesting
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by CHARLESFISH22: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Superb... So interesting dear. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by pragidso: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
I need ur mail please so I can discuss some things with you. You can send it to johnsoneno12@gmail.com. Tks

1 Like

Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by funfunfun: 7:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Which companies makes use of this products..waiting for chapter 2
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by Nelton(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice thread. Following keenly. Plsdo tell us the companies that make use of these grains.
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by Obaf16(f): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nelton:
Nice thread. Following keenly. Plsdo tell us the companies that make use of these grains.
Bros do ur research.
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by iniobong888(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
MAKING MILLIONS FROM SOYABEANS
There is no questioning the fact that agriculture is the next gold mine that is yet to be tapped in Nigeria. The opportunities offered by this sector are so enormous that it can turn an investor into a billionaire in a very short time.
Soyabeans is one grain that is highly needed in the country, it could serve as a cash crop to be exported, a raw material to be processed for it oil content, protein and over 300 industrial uses. It is one of the cheapest and richest form of protein. There is high demand for industrial use more than the domestic use, as matter of fact the demand for industrial use overstripped supply.
Although Nigeria is the largest producer of Soyabean in the West African region, According to CBN report, the demand for soyabean is valued at N300 billion and unfortunately Nigeria as country can only produce 25% percent of the quantity needed, making large gap of 75% to be filled. 30% of the demand gap is being meet by importation.
There are different ways in which an investor could exploited the opportunities offered by soyabeans .
1. Going into mechanize farming of soyabeans.
The opportunity of going into mechanize farming of soyabeans is huge, In 2014, the price for Soyabeans was N75,000 per ton in November, but in six months later the price per ton was going for N168,000. The sharp rise in price is largely caused by demand.

2. Partnership with local farmers on cultivations of Soyabeans
An investor could decide to partner with the locals in cultivation of soyabeans. These also have its own added advantage in terms of volume and other things.

3. Commodities marketing of soyabeans
The profit margin is high in marketing of soyabeans to industrial users but you have to learn be schooled in the business.

4. Processing and production of products derived from soya beans
Who smile to the bank better than you, because you have decide to add value.

The opportunities in the soyabeans subsector is enormous but an investor must have is fact right before investing. A detailed feasibility study is needed and I can guide and execute. (iniobong4solution@gmail.com ,07034706326
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by dav8id(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
iniobong888:
MAKING MILLIONS FROM SOYABEANS
There is no questioning the fact that agriculture is the next gold mine that is yet to be tapped in Nigeria. The opportunities offered by this sector are so enormous that it can turn an investor into a billionaire in a very short time.
Soyabeans is one grain that is highly needed in the country, it could serve as a cash crop to be exported, a raw material to be processed for it oil content, protein and over 300 industrial uses. It is one of the cheapest and richest form of protein. There is high demand for industrial use more than the domestic use, as matter of fact the demand for industrial use overstripped supply.
Although Nigeria is the largest producer of Soyabean in the West African region, According to CBN report, the demand for soyabean is valued at N300 billion and unfortunately Nigeria as country can only produce 25% percent of the quantity needed, making large gap of 75% to be filled. 30% of the demand gap is being meet by importation.
There are different ways in which an investor could exploited the opportunities offered by soyabeans .
1. Going into mechanize farming of soyabeans.
The opportunity of going into mechanize farming of soyabeans is huge, In 2014, the price for Soyabeans was N75,000 per ton in November, but in six months later the price per ton was going for N168,000. The sharp rise in price is largely caused by demand.

2. Partnership with local farmers on cultivations of Soyabeans
An investor could decide to partner with the locals in cultivation of soyabeans. These also have its own added advantage in terms of volume and other things.

3. Commodities marketing of soyabeans
The profit margin is high in marketing of soyabeans to industrial users but you have to learn be schooled in the business.

4. Processing and production of products derived from soya beans
Who smile to the bank better than you, because you have decide to add value.

The opportunities in the soyabeans subsector is enormous but an investor must have is fact right before investing. A detailed feasibility study is needed and I can guide and execute. (iniobong4solution@gmail.com ,07034706326

I agreed with No.1 last year a friend of mine bought a bag of soybeans @ #8000 and later resell @ #20,000
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by AwwalDeen: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Good Morning, good write up. I have just got a link to a grain producer in the North and he is looking for a ready and steady market down south. How can one learn the trade before fuly getting involved?
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by BALLOSKI: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Where's this guy?
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by Atlanticfire: 6:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Nice thread. I am thinking of Agric products marketing
Re: Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading by thebestprice(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2017
hi i was a very successful supply agent, b4 i left the business to go further studies in accra.i want to start all over againcan you help us match the raw materials[b]with companies who need them?[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How Many Bags Of Feed Does It Take To Feed 500 Broilers Everyday / Gain investors for your poultry business with this ultimate Plan / Please Can I Still Get Farmland For Lease Around Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.