Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records (669 Views)

Nigerian Footballer Breaks Guiness Record With Ball On His Head(pics) / Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video) / Buhari Deserves Place In Guinness Book Of Records - NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by whodohgeepee(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2015
Jose Mourinho has had his name entered into the
2016 version of the Guinness Book of Records.
To celebrate the honour, our manager was presented
with unique framed certificates marking his
achievements at Cobham recently.
Mourinho’s five managerial records in the latest
edition of the famous and prestigious book are as
follows:
Longest football unbeaten home run by a manager
(nine years)
Most Champions League titles with different clubs
(two)
Youngest manager to reach 100 Champions League
matches (49 years 12 days)
Most points in a Premier League season (95)
Most games unbeaten at home in the Premier League
(77)
Mourinho was pleased to be recognised by such an
iconic publication.
‘The fact they gave me the awards in a way that I can
put them up in my office is nice,’ he said.
'It’s something fun and as a kid you could never
imagine that one day you would be in the Guinness
Book of Records.
‘You know me, these awards are for something I did
in the past and obviously it’s nice, but for me what’s
more important is what I can do in the future.’
Source: www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/mourinho-makes-guinness-book-of-records.html

1 Share

Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by tempest01(m): 8:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Legend
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2015
And a sack to follow will be a record too
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by sylvar02(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
lmao
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by bastien: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Rubbish, person don reach 100 point before for league, person don win champions league twice with or without two different club, person don go unbeaten for home a season and so on

He will never go a season unbeaten
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by MISSNORA(f): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Dat woman?
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by kossyablaze(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Olodo man!more like a woman

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by ogahope(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2015
Mou. Is arguably d best manager of our time. He is a hero of football dt does not fear any challenge. He prefers building teams dan inheriting already made. Well deserved world.
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by seankay(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2015
That's why he's the Special one. Haters can wail but it won't change the fact that Mourinho is an achiever
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by veacea: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
And the greatest noise maker too!
Re: Photo: Mourinho Makes Guiness Book Of Records by veacea: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Dat woman?
wetin the woman do u? Sorry I mean d man

(1) (Reply)

Two Football Legends.. An Okocha..and Sheer Magic In A Brief Moment! / Revealed!!! Mayweather Used IV Injections Before Match With Manny Pacquiao / Dream Team Hold Senegal To Win Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.