Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) (4280 Views)

A Hilarious Meme Advising Ladies / Funny :See A Hilarious Chat That Would Literally Make You Laugh For 30mins. / Artist Trolls People And Their Photoshop Requests In A Hilarious Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by ayobase(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
From the scribblings via crude dialectical pronunciations, one will decisively know that here is a semi-demi-hemi educated Hausa man trying to 'flex muscle englishically'.

The man must have taken his time to squiggling each letter out as he pronounces a word at a time - what a perspiring effort.

Oyinbo no go kuku kill us.

Don't blame the mechanic, but blame it on our scholars not improvising Hausa words for those items.

Please, could anyone decipher the other items on this list?

From the list, I could decode Key Starter, Shock Absorber, Service, Bushing (what's that?), and errrrm. That's all!

"Faifain Kuluci"? Is that supposed to be the name of his company?

What a caricature of words!

Good day my feofle.
May your car nefer proke down.

http://www.johnomolaolu.com/2015/09/when-your-mechanic-gives-you.html

Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by MISSNORA(f): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by dominique(f): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Rofl, na by force to write in English ni grin. I was able up decode the 'shak zoba' 'kis tata' 'sabis' and 'labor'. The rest undecided. The motorheads should be able to decode it wella
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by Khd95(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
ND u tink dat car will nt plunge into river osun undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by Souljaboi1: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
ayobase:
From the scribblings via crude dialectical pronunciations, one will decisively know that here is a semi-demi-hemi educated Hausa man trying to 'flex muscle englishically'.

The man must have taken his time to squiggling each letter out as he pronounces a word at a time - what a perspiring effort.

Oyinbo no go kuku kill us.

Why Hausa man ? undecided

I maybe wrong but you hardly see Hausa men being mechanics. Even in the North, its mostly Yorubas and Igbos.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well, at least he got "total" right, which I'll say is a remarkable progress for an illiterate.
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by anukulapo: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ayobase: Souljaboi1 "protest" o...BUT true sha,I never jam aboki mechanic sef. You don see any?
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by ayobase(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
anukulapo:
@ayobase: Souljaboi1 "protest" o...BUT true sha,I never jam aboki mechanic sef. You don see any?

seriously, I don't think I have seen one though, but the spelling gave d supposed Hausa man away.
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by sademola: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2015
anukulapo:

Travelling is education. How do you think they sustained the Toyota n Honda era? Who were (and still) their mechanics? Igbo, Yoruba? Please visit 'Panteka' in Kaduna and you will marvel. Wait, where was Peugeot assembly in Nigeria?
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by sademola: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2015
ayobase:

seriously, I don't think I have seen one though, but the spelling gave d supposed Hausa man away.

Then u are still a baby holed up in ur region or state alone
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by anukulapo: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
sademola:

Travelling is education. How do you think they sustained the Toyota n Honda era? Who were (and still) their mechanics? Igbo, Yoruba? Please visit 'Panteka' in Kaduna and you will marvel. Wait, where was Peugeot assembly in Nigeria?
True @ travelling is education.
I never said they are not existing BUT within the limit of my boundary,I never use any northern mechanic.
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by ayobase(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2015
sademola:

Then u are still a baby holed up in ur region or state alone

Not only holed up, but also covered up!
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by ayobase(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2015
sademola:

The fact I haven't seen Hausa Mechanic doesnt mean he exists not.
The fact that I'm yet to see Igbo Meisuya doesn't mean he exists not.
The fact that I am yet to see Yoruba Cattle Rearer doesn't mean he exists not.
The fact that I'm yet to see a Female Conductor doesn't mean she exists not.
The fact that......................................

Some professions are categorically recognised with some certain persons and tribes.
I was in Yola for 6 years, and I live in Abuja, and it is so unfortunate that I haven't met one yet.

Power of referral and trust!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by waxyung(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2015
i tink d firsy one is kulikuli
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:26am On Sep 21, 2015
Lwkmdgringringringrin
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by ayobase(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
waxyung:
or kilishi.
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by ayobase(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
waxyung:
or kilishi.
Re: When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) by JD26: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Fainfain Kuluchi = Clutch Disc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Sacrificing Two Balls To Save One Ball / If Your Girlfriend Ask You Of This Five(5) Tins, Pls What Will U Do / Akpors And Sunday School Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.