Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? (1351 Views)

Couple Who Have Been Married For 65 Years Share A Kiss In Beautiful Photos / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Profayo: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
I stumbled on this news on CNN where a female transgender (i.e she was born male) caused an uproar when she wanted to use the female bathroom.So can u allow someone you know to be of an opposite sex previously who now surgically changes his/her sex share places like rooms,bathrooms,changing room with you?
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2015
As long as its not d same bathroom angry
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Profayo: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Cutehector:
As long as its not d same bathroom angry
At times one sleeps almost unclad in the room,I don't think I will be comfortable knowing that my roomate was a female.
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Profayo:

At times one sleeps almost unclad in the room,I don't think I will be comfortable knowing that my roomate was a female.
its rare for u to hear of females wantin to be males.... Like changin dr sex to become male.. Its much on d other way round

3 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
I guess it will be fun
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Ladywest: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lai Lai when he was transgendering from one sex to another did his mind and brain transgendering too.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cutehector:
its rare for u to hear of females wantin to be males.... Like changin dr sex to become male.. Its much on d other way round

I've wondered why too.
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Pidggin(f): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes y not.
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by glimpse(f): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
NEVER !!! I don't like adventures tongue
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by bennyrazz: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
there should be a bathroom for transgender grin cheesy that solves it since they are in between male & female

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by lushious(f): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes why not, there's nothing wrong. Hence he's now a woman smiley
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Ladywest: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is he/ her mind transgender too??
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Sharing same room, like room mates, no.

Bathroom, maybe. S/he can use it after me. grin
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:
I've wondered why too.

I've seen. A married mother of three sef. S/he and his/her husband were on a show sometime ago. The husband was quite bitter but said he will remain in the marriage because of the kids.
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by ovalrose(f): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2015
um,no. As far as im concerned he's still a man. no two ways about it.
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Oh puhleese....
What's the big deal .....
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Phema:

I've seen. A married mother of three sef. S/he and his/her husband were on a show sometime ago. The husband was quite bitter but said he will remain in the marriage because of the kids.
Lol. Serious something
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
If it's up to me, I won't.

If it's not up to me and I dont have a choice, I would make sure I cover up myself PROPERLY when they are present. I will ensure I cover up myself in such a way it would be crystal clear to them I'm not comfortable with them around. While at it, I will also ensure they get to feel very awkward and uncomfortable when I need to change clothing, till they start excusing themselves on their own when I need to change.

Lastly, I would be ordering a box of pepperspray from Konga the moment I find out I'll be sharing a room or convenience with them. Better safe than sorry.

Thank you.

smiley
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by IBBM(f): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Gaborone:
If it's up to me, I won't.

If it's not up to me and I dont have a choice, I would make sure I cover up myself PROPERLY when they are present. I will ensure I cover up myself in such a way it would be crystal clear to them I'm not comfortable with them around. While at it, I will also ensure they get to feel very awkward and uncomfortable when I need to change clothing, till they start excusing themselves on their own when I need to change.

Lastly, I would be ordering a box of pepperspray from Konga the moment I find out I'll be sharing a room or convenience with them. Better safe than sorry.

Thank you.

smiley

grin this ge wan kill me with laugh oo!
Chai, diaris God ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
IBBM:

grin this ge wan kill me with laugh oo!
Chai, diaris God ooo! grin

Be there. grin

What else would you want me to do if I'm forced to share a room or convenience with a he-she?

grin
Re: Can You Share A Room,bathroom,changing Room With A Transgender? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sounds horrid of me. But I cannot. Gay people are fine whatever, I have lived with them before. But transgenders? I'll vomit.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Help Ones Mom In "Undoing" Her Hair / My Father Called Me Mother One Day On The Phone / Every Woman..... Food For Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.