Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

José Mouriho Makes It To The Guinness Book Of World Records For 2016 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / José Mouriho Makes It To The Guinness Book Of World Records For 2016 (782 Views)

Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video) / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Buhari Deserves Place In Guinness Book Of Records - NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

José Mouriho Makes It To The Guinness Book Of World Records For 2016 by dalongjnr: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Jose Mourinho has had his name entered into the 2016 version of the Guinness Book of Records. To celebrate the honour, our manager was presented with unique framed certificates marking his achievements at Cobham recently. Mourinho’s five managerial records in the latest edition of the famous and prestigious book are as follows: Longest football unbeaten home run by a manager (nine years) Most Champions League titles with different clubs (two) Youngest manager to reach 100 Champions League matches (49 years 12 days) Most points in a Premier League season (95) Most games unbeaten at home in the Premier League (77) Mourinho was pleased to be recognised by such an iconic publication. ‘The fact they gave me the awards in a way that I can put them up in my office is nice,’ he said. 'It’s something fun and as a kid you could never imagine that one day you would be in the Guinness Book of Records. ‘You know me, these awards are for something I did in the past and obviously it’s nice, but for me what’s more important is what I can do in the future.’
Re: José Mouriho Makes It To The Guinness Book Of World Records For 2016 by Israel5(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2015
When it's Pepsi book of records, i'l reveal my talent. I dnt do alcohol and aladem likes. #no clue
Re: José Mouriho Makes It To The Guinness Book Of World Records For 2016 by majamajic(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2015
Massive

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Christian Benteke In This Pic?? / Mourinho Films Advert With £100m Manchester United New Star Paul Pogba (photos) / Rio 2016: Brazil Wins The 2016 Olympic Gold Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.