Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. (973 Views)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / Jesus Christ Committed Suicide – Twitter User / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2015
No one is indeed perfect nor an angel but sometimes, our actions especially in religion arena tends to speak otherwise. Making us look perfect to the outside world whereas we aren't.

Some time last year, my uncle invited me to his church. Am the kind of person that hardly go to church from year to year but decides to give it a try because of the respect i have for him. When the pastor finished with the normal benediction, i took my bible to hit the exit only to be called by one Christian sis like that. She didn't wear anything artificial nor did she wear ear ring despite the fact that she's still young, about 26yrs, looking for husband i guess. She called me and started asking me all manner of question.

"are u born again? Are u ready to accept him? Blah blah blah"

i told her am so hungry and not in the mood for that. She requested for my address so that she will visit me with the visitation team. I wrote it down and head home. They came that day and preached to me and i felt remorse for my sins and gave my life to Christ.

We became so close that i began to see her as my mother in the Lord. She is always ready to teach and preach to me about the end time and the coming of Christ. What i find repulsive is the way she treat other girls outside her faith as if, they are one of the damned souls.

Anyway, i never cared much but made up my mind to keep growing in the Lord. Until last month, i met a young girl, Anthonia by name who stays with that my Christian mother in the Lord. She looked moody and sad. I asked to enquire the sudden change of mood. She told me how my mother in the Lord have been maltreating her and even told her to pay half of the house rent. Anthonia is an orphan and my mother in the Lord took her in just to help.

"I don't believe you. She is so perfect and upright." i had busted out and she laughed at me.

"We all have secrets Henry, we all have our weak point" she has said with a new spirit within her. She went on and told me how my mother in the Lord committed abortion last 2 months. I was taken aback and at the same time curious to know more which she did. I think back and discovered her strange attitude for the past month. Spitting around, looking sleepy and a robust brea*t. That confirmed it all.

"who could be responsible for the pregnancy?" i have kept asking myself over and over again.

Now, whenever i see that my mother in the Lord, i see a hypocrite. A deceitful person indeed. Just last week. She threw out Anthonia out of her house who has already revealed all about her.

Plz brethren, don't paint yourself a saint when u know u aren't. The consequence is far greater than u can imagine. Right now, i keep thinking if my pastor has a skeleton is his closet too. Am still a baby in the Lord and having such an encounter is not helping issue. Is making me feel more weak with a mentality that is hard to live upright especially now that am fighting to break free from masturbation.

Am down in spirit.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2015
you are down in Spirit because you got your gaze on a mortal..you made people your standard..no mortal is worthy..only Jesus Christ should be your standard..looking unto JESUS the author and finisher of your Faith.

4 Likes

Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by shortbabe(f): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
don't be down in the spirit bro God can use anybody for the salvation of another just that God should not make us vessels unto dishonour rather he should make us vessels unto honour. pls don't loose your salvation because that is the most important thing to heaven.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
you are down in Spirit because you got your gaze on a mortal..you made people your standard..no mortal is worthy..only Jesus Christ should be your standard..looking unto JESUS the author and finisher of your Faith.

thanks for that.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Thanks for ur words.
shortbabe:
don't be down in the spirit bro God can use anybody for the salvation of another just that God should not make us vessels unto dishonour rather he should make us vessels unto honour. pls don't loose your salvation because that is the most important thing to heaven.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by jiggaz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
My brother don't be let down please. Hold fast to your faith and believe in Christ Jesus, that is all that matters..... You see, i keep saying it that the righteousness Believers should claim is the righteousness of Christ and His finished work on the Cross.

Most Christians think that righteousness is good works or strict living but they get it wrong. The righteousness God was talking of in the Bible is the righteousness of Faith in Christ. When you give your life to Christ and accept Him as your Lord and Personal Saviour, you receive His righteousness by FAITH. And from then, you are a new Creation, old things have passed away and all things have become new. You might not feel it immediately cos the transformation happened in your Spirit man. Man is made up of the SPIRIT ( which is the real you ) , the SOUL ( your mind and emotion ) and then the BODY. It is when your Spirit man is transformed by your Salvation, then the Holy Spirit will now dwell inside you to help you renew your soul & body. It doesn't happen immediately, its gradually.

But that doesn't mean you will be perfect oo, you wont cos you are still in your fallen body and you still sin every now and then but the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses you from all unrighteousness. It is only your SPIRIT that is pure and blameless before God and when that person dies, he will go to Heaven.

Thats why i keep telling people not to immortalise their Pastors or top people in the Church, they are not perfect cos they are humans. They still have secret sins they are battling with. The only person you should trust is Christ Jesus, the author and the finisher of your FAITH.

Please don't be downcast, keep to your Faith in Christ. You have a bright future.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
jiggaz
You have lifted my spirit. Thanks so much for your words. I appreciate.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by misreal(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
HenryDion:
No one is indeed perfect nor an angel but sometimes, our actions especially in religion arena tends to speak otherwise. Making us look perfect to the outside world whereas we aren't.

Some time last year, my uncle invited me to his church. Am the kind of person that hardly go to church from year to year but decides to give it a try because of the respect i have for him. When the pastor finished with the normal benediction, i took my bible to hit the exit only to be called by one Christian sis like that. She didn't wear anything artificial nor did she wear ear ring despite the fact that she's still young, about 26yrs, looking for husband i guess. She called me and started asking me all manner of question.

"are u born again? Are u ready to accept him? Blah blah blah"

i told her am so hungry and not in the mood for that. She requested for my address so that she will visit me with the visitation team. I wrote it down and head home. They came that day and preached to me and i felt remorse for my sins and gave my life to Christ.

We became so close that i began to see her as my mother in the Lord. She is always ready to teach and preach to me about the end time and the coming of Christ. What i find repulsive is the way she treat other girls outside her faith as if, they are one of the damned souls.

Anyway, i never cared much but made up my mind to keep growing in the Lord. Until last month, i met a young girl, Anthonia by name who stays with that my Christian mother in the Lord. She looked moody and sad. I asked to enquire the sudden change of mood. She told me how my mother in the Lord have been maltreating her and even told her to pay half of the house rent. Anthonia is an orphan and my mother in the Lord took her in just to help.

"I don't believe you. She is so perfect and upright." i had busted out and she laughed at me.

"We all have secrets Henry, we all have our weak point" she has said with a new spirit within her. She went on and told me how my mother in the Lord committed abortion last 2 months. I was taken aback and at the same time curious to know more which she did. I think back and discovered her strange attitude for the past month. Spitting around, looking sleepy and a robust brea*t. That confirmed it all.

"who could be responsible for the pregnancy?" i have kept asking myself over and over again.

Now, whenever i see that my mother in the Lord, i see a hypocrite. A deceitful person indeed. Just last week. She threw out Anthonia out of her house who has already revealed all about her.

Plz brethren, don't paint yourself a saint when u know u aren't. The consequence is far greater than u can imagine. Right now, i keep thinking if my pastor has a skeleton is his closet too. Am still a baby in the Lord and having such an encounter is not helping issue. Is making me feel more weak with a mentality that is hard to live upright especially now that am fighting to break free from masturbation.

Am down in spirit.
hmmmmmmmmm.. ....this is the time for you to press into His the more. Jesus loves you.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by jiggaz(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
HenryDion:
jiggaz
You have lifted my spirit. Thanks so much for your words. I appreciate.
You welcome bro. Click on my profile and read some of the articles there, it will lift your Spirit the more. Have a great day.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
jiggaz:
You welcome bro. Click on my profile and read some of the articles there, it will lift your Spirit the more. Have a great day.

I will do that asap. Thanks once again.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by CaptainJune: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Things happen. That's life for you. Have you thought of praying for her?
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by tpiander: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
When you help people. . . . . . . . .it rarely ends well.
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by fearlesschicken: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
*singing:story for the gods* grin

This is the reason I don't listen to all them holier than thou people. Most of them are confused set of human beings....smh

Why do you feel lost? Wasn't it you who gave her your address? Wasn't it you that decided to look the other way when she was treating unbelievers anyhow? Now you are coming to cry foul all because she
Isn't what you expected her to be undecided

First of all, accept your faults and don't try to judge the woman for what she has done or what she has being doing. As far as she is concerned she has added a soul to the kingdom and follows doctorines. Everyother thing doesn't matter...

Get your life together and stop bothering yourself about a self righteous rude hyprocrite. As for the mastubation addiction, only you can get yourself outta that mess. There are a lot of articles online to deal with such. Get yourself something doing and stay away from things that brings it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
fearlesschicken:
*singing:story for the gods* grin

This is the reason I don't listen to all them holier than thou people. Most of them are confused set of human beings....smh

Why do you feel lost? Wasn't it you who gave her your address? Wasn't it you that decided to look the other way when she was treating unbelievers anyhow? Now you are coming to cry foul all because she
Isn't what you expected her to be undecided

First of all, accept your faults and don't try to judge the woman for what she has done or what she has being doing. As far as she is concerned she has added a soul to the kingdom and follows doctorines. Everyother thing doesn't matter...

Get your life together and stop bothering yourself about a self righteous rude hyprocrite. As for the mastubation addiction, only you can get yourself outta that mess. There are a lot of articles online to deal with such. Get yourself something doing and stay away from things that brings it up.

Thanks for that. Is not that am judging her but it came as a shock. I never expect her to commit such. She looked so perfect and holy. She usually preach during bible study, goes to evangelism, morning cry. She's everything holy. Only God knows his people sha. Am getting over it small small.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by tpiander: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
HenryDion:

Thanks for that. Is not that am judging her but it came as a shock. I never expect her to commit such. She looked so perfect and holy. She usually preach during bible study, goes to evangelism, morning cry. She's everything holy. Only God knows his people sha. Am getting over it small small.

well, good thing you heard the gist from the lady living in her house.

at least now the scales have dropped from your eyes, not so?
Re: A Christian Sister That Lead Me To Christ Committed An Abortion. by engrtee(f): 12:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Na ur pikeun.?

(1) (Reply)

Perfection of God! / Redeemed Church(RCCG) Floats Official Travel Agency / Unbelievable Church Sign Posts That Will Get You Loughing. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.