Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

‘I Thought My Legs Would Be Amputated’ – Jahbless’ Manager, Adedamola Olatunji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Thought My Legs Would Be Amputated’ – Jahbless’ Manager, Adedamola Olatunji (816 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Tunde Alabi Is Sick, His Leg May Be Amputated In Lagos Hospital (See Photos) / Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Thought My Legs Would Be Amputated’ – Jahbless’ Manager, Adedamola Olatunji by Erave: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
The Nigerian Music Industry was almost thrown into deep mourning on Thursday, June 4, 2015 following reports that music star, Jahbless was involved in an auto crash when returning from Industry Nite where he was hosted a day earlier.

Few hours later, investigations revealed that Jahbless was indeed hale and hearty but his field manager, Adedamola Olatunji, who also doubles as the assigned manager to artistes on the JE Records label was badly hurt in a ghastly auto crash.

Abo as he is fondly referred to among his peers was immediately rushed to a Lagos hospital before he was transferred to Ondo State where he had a successful surgery for femur fracture. Weeks after he was released from hospital, ERAVE cornered Adedamola Olatunji where he shared his experience on the horrific accident.

On his experience during the horrific accident: I don’t know where to start from but it was a bitter one because it wasn’t what I was expecting. After we dropped the album (Jahbless’ IaMMe), we had Industry Nite on June 3, 2015. On getting to the venue, I was busy because we also had another event to attend the same day. I told Jahbless to go in another car because I had to settle something with the Industry Nite organizers. The accident happened after I was rushing down to join the team where we were meant to have an after party. On getting to a sharp bend between Spice Route and The Place, it was raining so I couldn’t see clearly what is in front of me. By the time I entered the sharp bend, I ran into a trailer that had already crossed the road. I thank God for life and give kudos to my record label because they really helped a lot. I give thanks to Jahbless, my friends and every other individual who played different roles in getting me back on my feet.

On his thoughts when informed of the state of his injury: When I see people who had accidents limp, I never believed or thought I would be in the same position. When I was back in the hospital, the question I asked everyone who came to see me was; Will my legs be amputated? Even before getting to Ondo State where I was transferred from Lagos, I was still asking the same question.

Read more here ...http://eraveng.com/2015/09/04/erave-exclusive-i-thought-my-legs-would-be-amputated-jahbless-manager-adedamola-olatunji/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Thought My Legs Would Be Amputated’ – Jahbless’ Manager, Adedamola Olatunji by alonzoiv(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: ‘I Thought My Legs Would Be Amputated’ – Jahbless’ Manager, Adedamola Olatunji by Erave: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
alonzoiv:
Nice one

Thanks boss!

(1) (Reply)

First To Translate This In Correct English Wins A Reward / Check Out Throwback Picture Of Lola Omotayo 20 Years Ago / African Babe Is A H0ttie, She Has Everything And She Is Not Scared To Show Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.