Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

On The "Super Moderator Who Defeat Scammers And Spammers" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / On The "Super Moderator Who Defeat Scammers And Spammers" (726 Views)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The "Super Moderator Who Defeat Scammers And Spammers" by Rilwon: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Hello Seun,

I already sent my answers and CV. I just need to know how you intend to shortlist applicants and also whether you'd send regret mail to the ineligible ones.

Thanks.
Re: On The "Super Moderator Who Defeat Scammers And Spammers" by bigtt76(f): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
But Seun stated it earlier in the advert that ONLY eligible applicants would be contacted and went on to appreciate all who submitted an application. There's absolutely no need for this thread if you ask me undecided

Rilwon:
Hello Seun,

I already sent my answers and CV. I just need to know how you intend to shortlist applicants and also whether you'd send regret mail to the ineligible ones.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do Simple Nigerian School Jobs Here, Get Paid! / Any Job Vacancy For IT Student In Ibadan / Who Else Got This Message Is It A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.