Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Awesome!!! A Student Makes Gigantic Dinosaurs From Rice Straws - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Awesome!!! A Student Makes Gigantic Dinosaurs From Rice Straws (1634 Views)

I am a student of university of ilorin / Ex FUTA Student Takes Creativity To An Awesome Level / Awesome Watermelon Carvings (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome!!! A Student Makes Gigantic Dinosaurs From Rice Straws by djl(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
An art student in Japan named Amy Goda did something amazing that leaves many people jaw dropped. She created gigantic arts works from the leftover straws from the harvest of rice on-going in Japan

Amy Goda, an aspiring artist of Niigata Prefecture in Japan created two enormous dinosaurs, a monstrous hissing cobra, a giant pinchy crab, an amazing praying mantis, and a giant duck that's actually flowing in water.

There is no doubt that Amy Goda is greatly talented.

http://hotfixtech..com.ng/2015/09/awesome-student-makes-gigantic.html?m=1

Re: Awesome!!! A Student Makes Gigantic Dinosaurs From Rice Straws by caboltx(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
COOL kiss
Re: Awesome!!! A Student Makes Gigantic Dinosaurs From Rice Straws by DeHero1: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
...and you want me to believe that girl did that. Hmmmm
Re: Awesome!!! A Student Makes Gigantic Dinosaurs From Rice Straws by djl(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
DeHero1:
...and you want me to believe that girl did that. Hmmmm

No nao..... Read the post again. The gal who did it is an adult and an advanced student of an arts school.

Read more from the link provided.

(1) (Reply)

What Software Can I Use To Cartoonize Pictures Like This / Please I Need Critique For This Logo! / Futo Students Showcasing There Skills In Drawing And Shading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.