Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Mourinho Bags Five Guinness Book Of Records Certificates - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Bags Five Guinness Book Of Records Certificates (447 Views)

Tonye Solomon D-BOY Breaks Guinness World Record In Bayelsa (Photos) / Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video) / Buhari Deserves Place In Guinness Book Of Records - NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Bags Five Guinness Book Of Records Certificates by funsho75(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chelsea Foootball Club manager, Jose Mourinho has had his name entered into the 2016 version of the Guinness Book of Records.He was presented with unique framed certificates marking his achievements at Cobham recently.Mourinho’s five managerial records in the latest edition of the famous and prestigious book are asfollows:Longest football unbeaten home run by a manager (nine years)Most Champions League titles with different clubs(two)Youngest manager to reach 100 Champions League matches (49 years 12 days)Most points in a Premier League season (95)Most games unbeaten at home in the Premier League (77)Mourinho was pleased to be recognised by such aniconic publication.‘The fact they gave me the awards in a way that Ican put them up in my office is nice,’ he said.‘It’s something fun and as a kid you could never imagine that one day you would be in the Guinness Book of Records.‘You know me, these awards are for something I did in the past and obviously it’s nice, but for me what’s more important is what I can do in the future.’
Re: Mourinho Bags Five Guinness Book Of Records Certificates by etin06(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: Mourinho Bags Five Guinness Book Of Records Certificates by xpac01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good! Source pleas...
Re: Mourinho Bags Five Guinness Book Of Records Certificates by Emmafrancis: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
I need hot sauce
Re: Mourinho Bags Five Guinness Book Of Records Certificates by Haywhymido(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Go look 4 source under ur pillow, dat one don become old news self. @op, i think it is four nt five

(1) (Reply)

US Open 2015: Serena Williams Beats Sister Venus Williams To Qualify For Semis / UEFA Champions League Scores & Schedule / Arsenal Predicted XI To Face Olympiacos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.