Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (324858 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by maxjax(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
4peace:

Which of the mobile network offering 4G at present?
SMILE
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Brite02(m): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Signing in with my gionee m3 mini
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Since the introduction of this nice phone, our major problem which we are all confronted with is "Root access" the best way it can be available is thru kingroot. Kingroot as we know won't do any research unless the number of request is high. Now, one of the best way to jncrease astronomicaly our no of request is that

1. all of us most download and install the app - kingroot
2. Backup the apk

3. Try the rooting exploits and when it fails, make a request.

4. Uninstalled the app, go to file explore and delete kingroot and kingmaker folder. Reboot phone

5. After reboot, reinstalled the app, try rooting, drop request and repeat 4 & 5 again.

The above is tested and working, the request will increase. By the time 50 of us try it today, kingroot developers will have no choice than to recognize our requests. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nuellah: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Anoda New Gionee M3 Mini for sale. Lucky Buyer!!!! 15k-Lagos Only! Call-08188858255
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by holarmy10(m): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Pls where can i get this phone in lawanson or aguda?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Odunharry(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Nimi22:
pls where can i get dis fone in Ilorin nd is it still #16500?
prolly check slot at muritala or taiwo
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Odunharry(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2015
dridowu:
any idea about how to use mtn bis on it ?
download psphon handler when you do that message me...
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
maxjax:
SMILE

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by micholalo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
With the recommendation on page 12 about changing of imei. I followed it o, but this is what I got.

* this comand is not allowed in usedbuild * pls help me. Thanks
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaiyejina(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Put a space between AT and + after inputting the bb imei before sending the command

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by maxjax(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
4peace:

SMILE is a 4G network provider here in nigeria
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Scout60(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
seunlayi:

Welcome to Team m3min, drop your no if you want to join the whatsapp group

do gionee m3 mini support otg cable
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaymichael(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Scout60:

Yes, it does. I have tested it on mine.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Scout60:

Fully supported

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by micholalo(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2015
jaiyejina:
Put a space between AT and + after inputting the bb imei before sending the command
Thanks bro
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Icecream4U(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2015
maxjax:

the 4G on m3mini is a scam
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2015
maxjax:

Since you know what stop you in buying their sim and report for us here
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
Icecream4U:

Did you try it with 4G enable sim and coverage
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by dukeo(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Nuellah:
Anoda New Gionee M3 Mini for sale. Lucky Buyer!!!! 15k-Lagos Only! Call-08188858255

y u selling
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Icecream4U(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
4peace:

Did you try it with 4G enable sim and coverage
yes, I did
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Icecream4U:
yes, I did

on which network if i may ask
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Icecream4U:

Guy, na wa for you. For now, there is no wide 4G network coverage in Nigeria.. Presently, only Glo has 4G network in Nigeria and it's in few selected states. I think Ibadan, few areas in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja... So, how is it a scam when other major network providers don't have 4G network And for your info, I'm enjoying smile 4G network on mine.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Icecream4U(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
olayinkajnr:

Guy, na wa for you. For now, there is no wide 4G network coverage in Nigeria.. Presently, only Glo has 4G network in Nigeria and it's in few selected states. I think Ibadan, few areas in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja... So, how is it a scam when other major network providers don't have 4G network And for your info, I'm enjoying smile 4G network on mine.
show us screenshot
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by MilesLamar(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2015
Finally ah don organise my own.. Add me to the WhatsApp group +2348130316396
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by olayinkajnr(m): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2015
Icecream4U:
show us screenshot

If u answer 4peace question, I'll show you ss. Calling something a scam when there is no 4G network provided by our major network provider is not ideal. Even mtn as big as it is don't have 4G network. Only Glo and not everywhere. Smile, Swift network has 4G and not in every state.. .

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by seunlayi(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Icecream4U:
show us screenshot
I once got the 4g signal around UI central admin building. Last week when I was around the place again, there was no 4g, I guess glo is still experimenting on it. It is not a scam. You can also explore your phone using the mtk engnr tool if you are not a rookie in android

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
I've observed a minor defect: that on 3G and at 10% or anything lower the battery proceeds to drain quickly like a leaked bucket. Not cool!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sike(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Scout60:

what's otg? And how does it work pls?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2015
3doursdown:
I've observed a minor defect: that on 3G and at 10% or anything lower the battery proceeds to drain quickly like a leaked bucket. Not cool!

its not defect may be your phone is

The best time i enjoy this phone most is when the batterry remains 30% to finish.

As olayinka said may be you have short circuit your battery.
When root is available batteryy calibrate app will take care of that but before that follow his step.Or drain your battery to empty once in a while
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Scout60(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2015
Sike:
what's otg? And how does it work pls?
it is use to connect keyboard flash drive to phone
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2015
seunlayi:
Since the introduction of this nice phone, our major problem which we are all confronted with is "Root access" the best way it can be available is thru kingroot. Kingroot as we know won't do any research unless the number of request is high. Now, one of the best way to jncrease astronomicaly our no of request is that

1. all of us most download and install the app - kingroot
2. Backup the apk

3. Try the rooting exploits and when it fails, make a request.

4. Uninstalled the app, go to file explore and delete kingroot and kingmaker folder. Reboot phone

5. After reboot, reinstalled the app, try rooting, drop request and repeat 4 & 5 again.

The above is tested and working, the request will increase. By the time 50 of us try it today, kingroot developers will have no choice than to recognize our requests. Thanks
#Desperation at its peak

I'm in jare, this root thingy is getting frustrating

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.