Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (325738 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by queenfav(f): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
you can buy the samsung galaxy A8,its a nice smartphone and affordable too,that's what I'm using,moreover .Gionee products are very nice.
well done o,a phone of 108k is "affordable?"
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Silvani(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
ogasman:

sas simple android server is a vpn app that lets u use other dedicated data plans like bb sub flawlessly on your android..

Your bblited capped @5gb will work on ur android only with d aid of d sas app. Or ovpn app etc..

While d autoproxy n p droid helps power all ur apps to surf d internet.....................

Does it work on all MTK Android phones? Any guide on how to go about it will be very much appreciated
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Meklex(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2015
I just bought m3 mini today... How can I use simple server on it?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JobjuniorH(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2015
hey guys can this gionee m3 mini multitask be very bad?? Let someone screenshot inside the setting and music and message and those this phone does gestures?? Pls any replied post will be apprieciated
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JobjuniorH(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] this android phone is not affordable oo..guy you know weytin b d meaning of affordable besides d phone is good
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Meklex(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2015
JobjuniorH:
hey guys can this gionee m3 mini multitask be very bad?? Let someone screenshot inside the setting and music and message and those this phone does gestures?? Pls any replied post will be apprieciated
the phone has gestures and even the double tap to wake screen..... I can't screenshot while on the road.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Leorichy: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2015
For those people that want to use the mtn bb sub on android,i advise you use psiphon handler,it power all apps without the use of auto proxy or proxy droid

goto www.naijawarlord.com/2015/10/how-to-get-5gb-of-data-using-mtn-bis.html?m=1 for the process
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by mrakin(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2015
Good day everyone
I need help on how to change the launcher without rooting this phone. Please help. I have downloaded the launcher l want to use but it kept going back to default browser.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2015
mrakin:
Good day everyone
I need help on how to change the launcher without rooting this phone. Please help. I have downloaded the launcher l want to use but it kept going back to default browser.
system manager => app manager => application default settings => default launcher

Enjoy!grin
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sunky644(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2015
I just bought my Gionee m3 mini today based on the review and testimonies of users on this thread. Please I ve an active glo bis plan I was using on my bb bold 5. Can someone put me thru on the step by step process to continue using this glo bis on my new gionee android phone. Thanks, I am patiently waiting for a guide on how to go about it.
NB - I am newbie as far as tweaking is concerned so handle me as a beginner. thanks.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by augster(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2015
sunky644:
I just bought my Gionee m3 mini today based on the review and testimonies of users on this thread. Please I ve an active glo bis plan I was using on my bb bold 5. Can someone put me thru on the step by step process to continue using this glo bis on my new gionee android phone. Thanks, I am patiently waiting for a guide on how to go about it.
NB - I am newbie as far as tweaking is concerned so handle me as a beginner. thanks.
go to page 12, thereā€˜s a detailed explanation...you can use the imei of your bold 5 or just change the last two digits if you dont want them to be the same thing
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sergioyoung: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pls add ne to the whatsapp group ....08153970339
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by 4peace(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
madjnr:
does their firmware have network speed displayed on status bar??

i dont know but you have it already on m3m now
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by betapikin: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
09093903347...somebody sud add me to d watsapp group
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JobjuniorH(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
i need a screenshots of this so called gionee m3 mini the inside settings and music player and messenging app and the keyboard glady happy if any can be attempt to be post will be apprieciated pls let someone tell me if this phone multitasking is not good enough cause i like minimizing one app to another like social media apps
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by learoce(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
sanandreas:

can the sas work without root. I have the new version. I also subscribed one month mtn plan
I really can't tell... I later used open VPN before this musicplus stuff got complicated
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by mrakin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Donpre:

system manager => app manager => application default settings => default launcher

Enjoy!grin

Thank you.
I am really greatful
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
JobjuniorH:
i need a screenshots of this so called gionee m3 mini the inside settings and music player and messenging app and the keyboard glady happy if any can be attempt to be post will be apprieciated pls let someone tell me if this phone multitasking is not good enough cause i like minimizing one app to another like social media apps
Multitasking isn't so bad... Tho It can be solved by rooting and installing ram manager pro

here are the screenshots, BTW you can change the default colors of your settings and messaging app by Amigo's chameleon app... Keyboards are stock and touch pal, I use Kii hence no need to screenshot my keyboard

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by adefemi007(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
add me to the group please, 08055700649
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2015
I almost bootlooped my phone yesterday, wateva u do, don't wipe cache partition on stock recovery unless u want ur phone 2 boot in 2 hrs time. Mine's back and I will root it next year.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by IKON360(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Don Pre, if my phone develops a fault that needs warranty activation, how do I remove SuperSU, so my voided warranty will be unvoided?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2015
IKON360:
how do I remove SuperSU
Open app SuperSU -=> Settings -=> at the end of the list - Full unroot

then reboot.

don't forget to remove TWRP (flash stock recovery) ! or it void your warranty

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns04r6qqtj9ew5y/M3Mini-stockRecovery.rar?dl=0
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JobjuniorH(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
thanks dude and what can i do about the multitasking issue and the ram how can i solve it with rooting and installing ram manger pro pls direct me on it really need your help
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2015
JobjuniorH:
thanks dude and what can i do about the multitasking issue and the ram how can i solve it with rooting and installing ram manger pro pls direct me on it really need your help
no needs root and ram...anything

don't forget about WHITE LIST! all apps in this list will work permanently
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JobjuniorH(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Thank you sir How can i add an app to whitelist?? Sir Thank you sir How can i add an app to whitelist?? Sir undecided
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
IKON360:
Don Pre, if my phone develops a fault that needs warranty activation, how do I remove SuperSU, so my voided warranty will be unvoided?
follow what RU said.... full unroot via SuperSU app

then flash stock recovery via sp flash tool like you flashed twrp

uninstall any other apps that requires root access like busy box, lucky patcher, xposed framework etc...

Done!... brand new M3 mini
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
JobjuniorH:
Thank you sir How can i add an app to whitelist?? Sir Thank you sir How can i add an app to whitelist?? Sir undecided
system manager => gear(settings) icon at the top => background process (process whitelist)
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
JobjuniorH:
Apps / App Manager (or something like this, i have not idea how it translated on EN firmwares) , at the top-right - SETTINGS, WHite LIST
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by JobjuniorH(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
@Donpre thank you am great full
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Sergioyoung: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Sergioyoung:
Pls add ne to the whatsapp group ....08153970339
Make dem add me nah abegg

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.