Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ (1024 Views)

Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother / Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized / Drake Apologized To Me Personally, So Falz Should Do Same – Vic O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by thisisbankole: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nobody seems to figure out what makes Vic O tick and this recent claim of his will leave you even more baffled.

On an interview with Stephanie Coker on Steph Rocks TV, Vic O claimed that Drake apologized to him with a tweet. The apology is supposed to have been in response to Vic O’s diss track where Vic O berated Drake and Meek Mill for beefing when they are supposed to be friends.

When asked by Stephanie Coker, he said “I know Drake and Meek must have heard about the song, because Drake tweeted at me and said ‘I’m sorry Vic O. I am just something else’

Drake was supposedly so sorry that he responded with “I’m sorry @VICOTVS”. @VICOTVS is Vic O’s Twitter handle and the image below is the evidence.
The problem with this, is that it is false. The image above is a doctored image. And there is something wrong with Vic O. Like he said, he is something else.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/vic-o-claims-that-drake-apologized-to-him-see-evidence/

Re: Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin
Re: Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:

What??

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by phlamesG: 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Who d f*ck is vic o angry sad
Re: Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol...Beta talk.
Re: Vic O Claims That Drake Apologized To Him. See ‘evidence’ by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
diamondmeeq:

Lol...Beta talk.

angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C's Twitter follower May Have Scammed Him / Ice Prince’s Girlfriend Flaunts Hot Body In New Photos / Hurray! Comedian Akpororo Ties The Knot Legally Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.