Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records. (450 Views)

Nigerian: Chinedu Harrison breaks Guinness Book of Record (Pic+Video) / Buhari Deserves Place In Guinness Book Of Records - NFF President / Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records. by mickel2223(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jose Mourinho has had his name
entered into the 2016 version of the
Guinness Book of Records.
To celebrate the honour, our manager was
presented with unique framed certificates
marking his achievements at Cobham recently.
Mourinho’s five managerial records in the
latest edition of the famous and prestigious
book are as follows:
Longest football unbeaten home run by a
manager (nine years)
Most Champions League titles with different
clubs (two)
Youngest manager to reach 100 Champions
League matches (49 years 12 days)
Most points in a Premier League season (95)
Most games unbeaten at home in the Premier
League (77)
Mourinho was pleased to be recognised by
such an iconic publication.
‘The fact they gave me the awards in a way
that I can put them up in my office is nice,’ he
said.
'It’s something fun and as a kid you could
never imagine that one day you would be in the
Guinness Book of Records.
‘You know me, these awards are for something
I did in the past and obviously it’s nice, but for
me what’s more important is what I can do in
the future.

source: www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/08/mourinho-makes-guinness-book-of-records.html
Re: Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records. by mmafhew(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records. by Ahzyz(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hero
Re: Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records. by Tmike0803(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
hahahaha, I laf in Chinese. Records indeed... Lete hear his comments first, den I will b bak
Re: Mourinho Makes Guinness Book Of Records. by michaelmo11(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
For Mourinho to be there for unbeaten record, then Wenger should have been there tey tey

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa: Now Is The Time To Play Arsenal! / Results Of Match Day 31 Fixtures In Glo Premier League / Admin A Suggestion Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.