Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Mermaids - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mermaids (570 Views)

Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mermaids by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
mods i really dont know the section this topic belongs so pardon my mistake. I saw an article about a mermaid today which makes me wonder if mermaids really exists ,i dont think they do but i believe that as humans we only known half the things in this world they are lots of discoveries yet to be made, and denying thier existence or not believing they exist is like not believing they are demons,God,spirit biengs,angels etc and am a religious person and i see things and stories claiming mermaids exist,even my friend who is a jehovah witness claims his dad saw one when going to gabon but i cant believe they exist because of some valid reasons like, they dont have gills, they are only females because no one claim theres a merman, how do they give birth? Alive? Or egg LOL, guys i want your views on this
Re: Mermaids by lordm(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
What have you been smoking
Re: Mermaids by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some couple of years ago, a marmaid was trapped in the core of Australia according to science and discovering. This particular marmaid they said speaks different languages and claimed she was 400 years old. They said she later escaped into the ocean. I don't know if this is true but the news was everywhere then.
Re: Mermaids by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
lordm:
What have you been smoking
dude its better you say nothing instead of what you wrote but to prove am not like you i will answer your stupid question and the answer is weed, happy now?
Re: Mermaids by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Some couple of years ago, a marmaid was trapped in the core of Australia according to science and discovering. This particular marmaid they said speaks different languages and claimed she was 400 years old. They said she later escaped into the ocean. I don't know if this is true but the news was everywhere then.
yeah saw something similar when i was researching

(1) (Reply)

Software Development (see Pix) / World's Longest Train Tunnel Opens December 11 In Switzerland / To Power Inverter Without Batter And Solar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.