Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Niger State Corpers Using Union Bank What Is The State Of Your Allawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Niger State Corpers Using Union Bank What Is The State Of Your Allawee (883 Views)

The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) / Rivers State Corpers' Pain: A Plea to Gov. Nyesom Wike to Fulfil Allawee Promise / Niger State Batch A Corpers Using Union Bank Yet To Receive September Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Corpers Using Union Bank What Is The State Of Your Allawee by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some of the Corpers in my ppa especially the batch C corp members using union bank have all since thier allawee, am beginning to wonder what's happening to mine. They saw thiers yesterday while am yet to see any.if your havn't seen yours, id so I go know say I no dey alone
Re: Niger State Corpers Using Union Bank What Is The State Of Your Allawee by Chinks(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Put your mind at rest brother..... There are many of us still expectant.... I'm sure we'll be paid next week. So no cause for alarm.
Re: Niger State Corpers Using Union Bank What Is The State Of Your Allawee by castro316: 5:15am On Sep 05, 2015
NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE BECOMING A CORPER

Hello peeps now is the time to plan ur way to wealth before u enter service.
A lot of corpers came with the promise of swiift sailing year but we're disappointed due to the little allowance many ended up hungry sick and angry with the whole nysc program. Come I will teach you ways of gaining a balance in ur finances. The key is starting early

Go to my profile and read my thread or post on
U NEED TO MAKE MONEY AS A CORPER And discover many ways of making money as a corper. One of my ways is.

Sales of CBTs
Do you know that there are 1.5 million students writing jamb every year?
Do you know that jamb students fail in jam not because they don't know the exam but because they cannot use computer systems and so must practise how to use the computer before the D-day.

This is where I am interested in and am currently doing now as a corper. Do you know I made 200k just by selling computer Based software to schools tutorial centres and other places. Now is the time to start the business cos JAMB 2016 registration has started. Come let us make wealth together.
Add me on whatsapp on 08032328730. Call me on 08092431893.
As a corper now I plan to make over a million naira using my khaki in going places I have never gone to. The secret is start early now that jamb exam is due to hold around march April. This applies to NYSC BATCH A PROSPECTIVE BATCH B and out going BATCH C CORP MEMBERS ALL ROUND NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members Serving In Gombe State / OAU Pcms Can Now Check Their Names / Affordable One Room Self Contain Apartment For Rent In Surulere,lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.