Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here (2466 Views)

Wordpress Theme For Music Blog / Help Please I Need Nairaland Theme For Wordpress Site / Magento Theme Tutorial: Find Out How To Switch To Different Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Kagawa: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
This is a premium theme that costs about $60 but i can give it to you for free but you have do one thing.

My guy got nominated for an SME Innovation Challenge. He wants to create infographics for SMEs and Businesses.

Follow the link below. Vote him
https://innovatingjustice.com/en/#!/projects/transforming-smes-leveraging-visual-open-data-innovation

When you vote take a screen shot as proof, leave a comment with it here and your email address. and i will email you this theme.
http://themeforest.net/item/the7-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/5556590

Thank you. What have you got to loose?
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Googleus(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2015
my guy i don vote ooo..am vote nos 512...

pls send me d template.....

kjyomme@gmail.com

Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by fattbabakay(m): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2015
Kagawa:
This is a premium theme that costs about $60 but i can give it to you for free but you have do one thing.

My guy got nominated for an SME Innovation Challenge. He wants to create infographics for SMEs and Businesses.

Follow the link below. Vote him
https://innovatingjustice.com/en/#!/projects/transforming-smes-leveraging-visual-open-data-innovation

When you vote take a screen shot as proof, leave a comment with it here and your email address. and i will email you this theme.
http://themeforest.net/item/the7-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/5556590

Thank you. What have you got to loose?
Hello I voted but couldn't screenshot it on my system, seriously..as u can see I also shared ur post..

Oya cheesy cheesy fattbabakay[at]gmail.com
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Do you know this is one of the fastest ways to get hacked on WP, that free theme you are using, you have no clue what's written in it, a WP theme has access to everything on your server.

I have gotten hacked like that before. Just thought i'd let you know. Hackers give out free themes to hack you, ensure it doesn't have any base64 keyword in the theme.
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by simplistical: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2015
I did the needful, and even invited friends to vote. hope I can get the theme in my mail chisarsust@yahoo.com
goodluck

Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Kagawa: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
emailing you guys now your themes, bless.

For the guy who talked about hacking and all. Just so you know, there are people who buy themes and want to share so take your bad belle else where.

No body asked for your opinion, but thanks anyways.
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Kagawa: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sending it now. will appreciate if you let it known here when you get your theme. If any issues let me know.

fattbabakay:
Hello I voted but couldn't screenshot it on my system, seriously..as u can see I also shared ur post..

Oya cheesy cheesy fattbabakay[at]gmail.com
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kagawa:
emailing you guys now your themes, bless.

For the guy who talked about hacking and all. Just so you know, there are people who buy themes and want to share so take your bad belle else where.

No body asked for your opinion, but thanks anyways.

If you bought the theme then it's safe, but if you didn't then it's a problem, just letting you guys know, it's not bad belle it's just letting you guys know the security implication, but since you bought the template from themeforest then no one has nothing to fear. Since this is programming section it's within my right to inform people.

I can buy a theme and modify it to send back all your credentials to me or even create a backdoor, if it were bad belle why would i tell you guys what to watch out for (base64) .

Think hard about it
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by simplistical: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kagawa:
Sending it now. will appreciate if you let it known here when you get your theme. If any issues let me know.

I have not received anything yet sad
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Anyway voted for the guy, I like his concept
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by simplistical: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2015
still nothing yet angry
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by simplistical: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2015
where's op angry
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by Googleus(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2015
op i ve not recieve it yet na.....

kjyomme@gmaill.com
Re: Get This Premium Wordpress Theme For Free Here by simplistical: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Googleus:
op i ve not recieve it yet na.....

kjyomme@gmaill.com

this guy might have played usoo angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers / What Does It Entail To Be A Back-end Developer? / My Projects As A Software Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.