Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package (9021 Views)

Airtel Small Money Big Data Package Finally Arrived / LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 / The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2015
Unabefool:
yeah. It's for selected sim but they were the first to initiate the idea. I think the data plan detects the kind of phone you are using before you become eligible. I notice those with big android phones most times receive sms for their eligibility
No, it is sim selective,not phone. I have a friend who uses his etisalat line in his modem. He never use his phone in any phone but he was invited
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
lyriclekidd:

mumu d ish go soon cast
Ode e qo surely cast one day weda I share am or not
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
sweetflame:

Free?

Yup... It's free
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Datasolution22: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2015
fast
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Lordtrillion(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Geofavor:

this is exactly the reply I got too.

is there any better offer? cos now I have 1k credit that I bought to subscribe, and it's just there wasting away.

Contact me on 0 7 0 6 1 8 9 5 7 5 0 lemme send Etisalat 1gb to u @ d #1000. Or u can purchase it directly on our website by clicking the link on my Signature
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by moski5(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:
So it's bad to share good news.
Anyway bad belle is allowed
sm1 said its too slow.... is there a remedy or solution?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by oloriooko(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

It works only on rooted android phones. After rooting your phone get an Etisalat sim card, configure it and download simple server,any version would do but I recommend you download the latest version.
After downloading and installing the simple server app, open the app and click on settings and configure the settings like this:-
Listen port:8080
Proxy host:185.28.193.95
Proxy port:8080
Enable proxy:enable
Injection method :GET
injection query/url:Mobile.facebook.com
Injection host:Mobile.facebook.com
Injection line:leave it blank
Enable injection :enable
Buffer size:8092
Log level:debug
Save the settings and start the simple server.
After that you can start browsing

tnx but how do I configure the sim?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by sweetflame(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2015
oloriooko:

tnx but how do I configure the sim?

Yeah the apn
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by g2soul11(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2015
dhantey324:
I get 3gb 4 #1,500 on airtel

what is the code?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2015
moski5:

sm1 said its too slow.... is there a remedy or solution?
Its not slow..... Mayb d person isn't using 3g network when browsing
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by misreal(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2015
dhantey324:
I get 3gb 4 #1,500 on airtel
i had to call airtel Customer Care to confirm whether this was a cheat.. to my utter amazement, his response was.. "can I help you subscribe for it"..i didn't blv it, but I called another Customer Care rep. that was when I discovered that this was genuine.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Geofavor(m): 9:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Unabefool:
*229*2*7# ... But for selected sims.
yeah it's this code I've been trying. it's not working for me
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Mrsblizztech: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2015
you would thank me after watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdOWRF1LcUY
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2015
akinladedata9:
GET DATA HERE AT AFFORDABLE RATE
Guys be careful
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Datasolution22:
fast
Guys be careful with this person too
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by dhantey324(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2015
misreal:
i had to call airtel Customer Care to confirm whether this was a cheat.. to my utter amazement, his response was.. "can I help you subscribe for it"..i didn't blv it, but I called another Customer Care rep. that was when I discovered that this was genuine.

Its d best and fastest I've used so far
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Armaggedon: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
misreal:
that plan is for blackberry device. If you use android or modem they will charge u double. That is it will become 1.5g instead of 3g
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by misreal(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Armaggedon:
that plan is for blackberry device. If you use android or modem they will charge u double. That is it will become 1.5g instead of 3g
they won't..
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by moski5(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:
Its not slow..... Mayb d person isn't using 3g network when browsing
the person is on h+ said its very slow ...
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Armaggedon: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2015
misreal:
they won't..
ok. A trial will convince you.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by gabe15(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

It works only on rooted android phones. After rooting your phone get an Etisalat sim card, configure it and download simple server,any version would do but I recommend you download the latest version.
After downloading and installing the simple server app, open the app and click on settings and configure the settings like this:-
Listen port:8080
Proxy host:185.28.193.95
Proxy port:8080
Enable proxy:enable
Injection method :GET
injection query/url:Mobile.facebook.com
Injection host:Mobile.facebook.com
Injection line:leave it blank
Enable injection :enable
Buffer size:8092
Log level:debug
Save the settings and start the simple server.
After that you can start browsing
fool dem go soon block am now and your eye go clear
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by potolistic(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2015
gabe15:
fool dem go soon block am now and your eye go clear
Akpa... Mk em block am na... Ah gt cheat for every network.
Mtn simple server #70 for 4.5gb
Airtel #200 for 15gb (3 months)
Glo #20 for 2gb(1 day)
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by oloriooko(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
sweetflame:

Yeah the apn
do I need to subscribe to any data plan before using the SS
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by gabe15(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

Glo #20 for 2gb(1 day)
hmm u be bad guy oh give me or number may we yarn for watapps
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by Mustack: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:
This is sh!t compared 2 using simple server and browsing unlimited on Etisalat.

And wen I say unlimited I mean infinitely
pls give me ss settings on eti
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by LOUIS6(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
potolistic:

Glo #20 for 2gb(1 day)

This mtn simple server #70 for 4.5gb...... Can it work on my BlackBerry Z3
Re: This Is The Cheapest Android Data Package by unanonso(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Segadem:
who told u? with #500 u get 1GB from mtn just dial *567*11#

I tried it but it's not working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Minimize Data Usage While Browsing. / How To Use Your Smartphone As A Universal Remote Control For All Your Appliances / Sme Data: Get Mtn 1gb For N600 Or 1.5gb For N900 With 3 Month Validity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.