Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Hilarious Photo Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2485 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day by CuteMaryJ: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol... True OR False?

Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Behira(f): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy funny tho
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Freedom is good
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by muscoliscious(f): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kai,you got them
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrsPhyno , yay or nay?
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by lekejob(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chaii, There is God oo.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by fromnigeria(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
eeeh na

when ada becomes cindy thats what you get
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
MrsPhyno , yay or nay?
lolz stop trying to implicate me grin
nay jare grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lolz stop trying to implicate me grin
nay jare grin

tongue .. How sure are U ?

Not even when yo dead tired?

I was told by a roomie I snored (for the first time) after one af those hectic days in schl .... #whayasay ? grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

tongue .. How sure are U ?

Not even when yo dead tired?

I was told by a roomie I snored (for the first time) after one af those hectic days in schl .... #whayasay ? grin
fair enough. im not sure. should i go enlist someone to lie on the same bed with me and analyze grin

lol... snoring.... embarrassing as dis is I snored when I was a kid like baby snores, and den when I after i went to boarding school I stopped completely. Something in me jus seemed to know that I couldnt and psychologically switched it off lol cause god knows dey would have killed me in dat hostel grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

fair enough. im not sure. should i go enlist someone to lie on the same bed with me and analyze grin

lol... snoring.... embarrassing as dis is I snored when I was a kid like baby snores, and den when I after i went to boarding school I stopped completely. Something in me jus seemed to know that I couldnt and psychologically switched it off lol cause god knows dey would have killed me in dat hostel grin

aNd that SomE1 shud b a lAdy lyke u ooo hmmm...

LOl . God savE u no bE smalL .. ThE stigma woulda beEn on tha hiGh mehn and yoU wey I perceiVe go waN dey proVe clasS smhw... KaI, market for spoiL like realLy grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

aNd that SomE1 shud b a lAdy lyke u ooo hmmm...

LOl . God savE u no bE smalL .. ThE stigma woulda beEn on tha hiGh mehn and yoU wey I perceiVe go waN dey proVe clasS smhw... KaI, market for spoiL like realLy grin
lol on NL they would scream 14 years oooooo so lemme stay away from dat side too

hahahaaa. gosh im having flashbacks those days were the most interesting in my life... well thus far sha grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol on NL they would scream 14 years oooooo so lemme stay away from dat side too

hahahaaa. gosh im having flashbacks those days were the most interesting in my life... well thus far sha grin

Ppl and dia WahAla .. I forgoT herE is nat watsapp lol ... Maybe yo siz then grin

Yh thus far is a better choice anD ys mee too ... thE free yansheS wE preSsed no be smaLL grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ppl and dia WahAla .. I forgoT herE is nat watsapp lol ... Maybe yo siz then grin

Yh thus far is a better choice anD ys mee too ... thE free yansheS wE preSsed no be smaLL grin
nah i think my first choice is good.... i'll get back to u on dat grin

*spits* see this one o. anybody that touched me in Sec School is still regretting it cause i cursed them grin grin na joke i dey o
u know when ur with ur mates u hate all of them but then when u leave them u miss them like crazy grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

nah i think my first choice is good.... i'll get back to u on dat grin

*spits* see this one o. anybody that touched me in Sec School is still regretting it cause i cursed them grin grin na joke i dey o
u know when ur with ur mates u hate all of them but then when u leave them u miss them like crazy grin

I won't 4get to ask ...

LOL, ajebuh guys no get mind not mouth like smbdi lyk us we dey chop pako nah grin ... Seriously u go curse tire o . BTW, there's a way we do it that makes it seem all innocent/ unintentional sha (that's a secret) tongue
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I won't 4get to ask ...

LOL, ajebuh guys no get mind not mouth like smbdi lyk us we dey chop pako nah grin ... Seriously u go curse tire o . BTW, there's a way we do it that makes it seem all innocent/ unintentional sha (that's a secret) tongue
wit this ur memory like steel trap

looooool grin what are you trying to say... shameless lot

tell me the secret. cause e be like say dem don use it on me before.... den dem jus go apologize i go graciously say 'ah its okay' dem go dey smile dey waka.... grin lubbish
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

wit this ur memory like steel trap

looooool grin what are you trying to say... shameless lot

tell me the secret. cause e be like say dem don use it on me before.... den dem jus go apologize i go graciously say 'ah its okay' dem go dey smile dey waka.... grin lubbish

Steel trap memory? - oh my! What blatant flatter! Ayaf die!!!

I was just flexing muscle ni jare ... And yes my head still dey dia grin

Baaaaaad guy that niga was ...well, That's just one out af d many I learnt . Mind u I hd one's I customized ... They were simply put fool-proof brags aside ... Well, these are e.gs af #when men were still boys grin .... Well, let me gist u one jerky one we used to pull.. ' Enter class (front af d class) , pretend like say your pen fell bend, down to pick-up then use style look sideways through at the pants of unsuspecting girls wey no sit properly' ... Can't believe I used to be dat silly grin ...
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Steel trap memory? - oh my! What blatant flatter! Ayaf die!!!

I was just flexing muscle ni jare ... And yes my head still dey dia grin

Baaaaaad guy that niga was ...well, That's just one out af d many I learnt . Mind u I hd one's I customized ... They were simply put fool-proof brags aside ... Well, these are e.gs af #when men were still boys grin .... Well, let me gist u one jerky one we used to pull.. ' Enter class (front af d class) , pretend like say your pen fell bend, down to pick-up then use style look sideways through at the pants of unsuspecting girls wey no sit properly' ... Can't believe I used to be dat silly grin ...
Stahp dat was honesty not flattery. Even tho the best flattery is tingued with honesty so thaf it's more believable grin

Tchwwwwww grin

Lol bad my foot. shocked Corrupted youths of these days good thing I always sat properly. Besides I had like a protector so.... Dem no dey disturb me too much grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Stahp dat was honesty not flattery. Even tho the best flattery is tingued with honesty so thaf it's more believable grin

Tchwwwwww grin

Lol bad my foot. shocked Corrupted youths of these days good thing I always sat properly. Besides I had like a protector so.... Dem no dey disturb me too much grin

*seals my buccal and nods in total surrender* grin

tongue

Like yo not 1 af us lol. Like school moda abi. Limited edition af all the fun ull hv gotten dear. Sad on ur behalf ..
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

*seals my buccal and nods in total surrender* grin

tongue

Like yo not 1 af us lol. Like school moda abi. Limited edition af all the fun ull hv gotten dear. Sad on ur behalf ..
Stop that too before they start saying you can't argue with women angry grin

I am not o grin School mother ke..... More like school boyfr*end grin
School was fun for me o very very
He wasn't in my class and his classmates used to call me iyawo grin Cheiii dose days
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Stop that too before they start saying you can't argue with women angry grin

I am not o grin School mother ke..... More like school boyfr*end grin
School was fun for me o very very
He wasn't in my class and his classmates used to call me iyawo grin Cheiii dose days

And is that a weakness ? Men should be reserved father told me grin

Ooops! I guessed wrong vis tym eraund
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

And is that a weakness ? Men should be reserved father told me grin

Ooops! I guessed wrong vis tym eraund
It's not that it's a weakness.... Just that it's not true. Rational people argue. And women are rational (well, some are, at least I try to be grin) so you can argue with them

Yeah grin You did
*Modified*
What makes u think that I would be the type to cling to a school mother self.....
The senior girls hated me.... Well most of them grin I like to stick to my mates
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It's not that it's a weakness.... Just that it's not true. Rational people argue. And women are rational (well, some are, at least I try to be grin) so you can argue with them

Yeah grin You did
*Modified*
What makes u think that I would be the type to cling to a school mother self.....
The senior girls hated me.... Well most of them grin I like to stick to my mates

Argument leads to complications I say. Save you want the drama, its just rational to shut the pride (I know what I am saying) up and allow fresh air to take over...

Well, I was af tha assumption u attended a family school like myself... so that you're always having maybe an older bruh as backup for U as protector and confidant any day, aytime grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Argument leads to complications I say. Save you want the drama, its just rational to shut the pride (I know what I am saying) up and allow fresh air to take over...

Well, I was af tha assumption u attended a family school like myself... so that you're always having maybe an older bruh as backup for U as protector and confidant any day, aytime grin
True, I mean you shouldn't jus argue for fun.... But if u wanna argue u shouldn't just stop urself cause of someone's gender.
And I'm not prideful tongue grin

Lol what do u mean by family school.
I had only my younger sib in school with me. So I was the oldest there, with no protector cry
No older brother.... Just me. I had good friends tho. And my guy grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:

True, I mean you shouldn't jus argue for fun.... But if u wanna argue u shouldn't just stop urself cause of someone's gender.
And I'm not prideful tongue grin

Lol what do u mean by family school.
I had only my younger sib in school with me. So I was the oldest there, with no protector cry
No older brother.... Just me. I had good friends tho. And my guy grin

Arguing for fun I feel should be it . I mean, its fun and that I feel life should be all 'bout. Not gender but rizpekt for whatchu guys share; freindship, love or what have U... Maybe ure not, can I say?

Family school as in school nearly every member af your extended family attends...
For us, even college! Isn't that interesting? grin
Was he ya first love- the guy that made u to turn 'playfully playing'? grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Arguing for fun I feel should be it . I mean, its fun and that I feel life should be all 'bout. Not gender but rizpekt for whatchu guys share; freindship, love or what have U... Maybe ure not, can I say?

Family school as in school nearly every member af your extended family attends...
For us, even college! Isn't that interesting? grin
Was he ya first love- the guy that made u to turn 'playfully playing'? grin
Look atchu and your lofty dreams lol
I am not. Trust me and also Believe me grin

Oh yeah I would hate that. I'm the lonely middle child so being around my family is hard for me grin
Looool because of that question I've been avoiding this thread
Um... Idk if I believe in love? But I think we had a really good relationship. Y'know those kinda ppl that u jus get each other? Without even talking? Yeah. So. Ahem grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Look atchu and your lofty dreams lol
I am not. Trust me and also Believe me grin

Oh yeah I would hate that. I'm the lonely middle child so being around my family is hard for me grin
Looool because of that question I've been avoiding this thread
Um... Idk if I believe in love? But I think we had a really good relationship. Y'know those kinda ppl that u jus get each other? Without even talking? Yeah. So. Ahem grin

You've never been this open. That's a proclamation
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You've never been this open. That's a proclamation
Lol now I'm embarrassed. Should I erase it.....

Okay so tell me about ur first loff grin
Now that I've been open
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol now I'm embarrassed. Should I erase it.....

Okay so tell me about ur first loff grin
Now that I've been open
Tell me what u wanna know grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Tell me what u wanna know grin
Woooo i'm gonna ask u way more than u asked me so get ready grin

First off, what was she like grin
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Woooo i'm gonna ask u way more than u asked me so get ready grin

First off, what was she like grin

Intelligent, cute beht shorter than me cry
Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Intelligent, cute beht shorter than me cry
Yeah the intelligent is sure, u like smart people only grin
cute yeah blah blah blah grin

why is shorter than you bad? dont guys like babes dat are shorter dan dem
what grade were u in btw grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 vs 2021: The funniest and most popular memes (picture) / Ew! Comedy : Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan (download To Mobile ) / Watch This 3d Animated Fruits, Dj And Dance To Flowsick (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.