Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits. (636 Views)

My 700 Resell Rights E-books Now Goes For Just 2k / List Of Dedicated Servers Hosting Pick Any That Suits Your Project Cheap Prices. / My GTB Master Card Can't Pay Nor Buy Stuffs Online. Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits. by glintspot: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
What You Need ……………………………………………… ………………………………………….. 5
The Import Portals …………………………………………………………………………………..… 7
Searching For Products & How to Verify Sellers ………………………………………. 10
Getting the “
” & Free Shipping ….……………………………… 14
brother in-law price
Escrow - What the Heck Is It? ………………………………………… ..…………………….. 18
Making Payments with Your ATM Card ……………………………………………………… 20
Tracking Shipment, Confirming Delivery & Opening Dispute …………………… 23
Drop shipping – What Does It Mean? ……………………………………………………….. 26
Some Hot-in-demand Products That Can Make You Money Fast ……………… 28
How To Market Your Product Even Without A Website ……………………………… 39
Receiving Your Goods & Making the Postman Your Friend ………………………. 47
Make More Money Teaching People Your Importation Ideas ……………………. 4 9
Miscellaneous ……………………………………………………………………………………………… 50
Conclusion ……………………

GET THE EBOOK AS LOWS AS 2,500 Contact +2348183632148 OR 07038980699
Re: How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits. by HARDDON: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
How can u give What u don't hv?

If u were really making it As u claim, then u wudnt downgrade urself by asking for peanut change!

VERDICT: U R JUST A HUSTLER ON SOME STREET WAITING FOR WHO TO SCAM

1 Like

Re: How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits. by oteneaaron(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
First... i'll be nice to commend you for working hard to write an Ebook.... it's not easy work i must tell you. But here is how Internet marketing is done..... When you need someone to buy your online product, you have to GIVE THEM A FREE GLIMPSE to your market value..... what do i mean?

First create a landing page or a sales page... where you offer a free ebook related to the above topic/niche--- Online importation in Nigeria----

Give them a free gift in exchange for their email addresses....... What most marketers forget is that the most precious asset in online marketing is the email address of a potential customer......

Now when you've gotten these emails..you can direct them to buy another ebook that will give them value......

Asking people to buy upfront...even if its #1000 won't work well.........

Nice effort at putting together an ebook...
Re: How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits. by glintspot: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
HARDDON dont Think because i made it chaep to scam people. i just want to help you.
WE KNOW WEB DESIGN Contact Us at +2348183632148 OR 07038980699 OR Visit www.glintspot.com
With Over 5 Years Experience You Can Be Sure Your Website Is In Safe Hands
BUSINESS, CORPORATE, ONLINE SHOP, NEWS PUBLISHERS/BLOG WEBSITES
Take Your Business Online Get A Website AS LOW AS 15K. If Your Business Is Not on The Internet , Your Business Will Soon Be Out Of Business. Right from design down to maintenance and analytic. We can provide all you need to get the web presence you deserve. When it comes to making an online presence of your business, bringing traffic, designing and promoting your identity online, GlintSpot is the name to rely on. We are offering excellient and affordable website design and development. We provide quality web solutions, website designing services, web development & Ecommence Contact Us at +2348183632148 OR 07038980699 OR Visit www.glintspot.com

1 Share

Re: How To Import Stuffs Online At Dead Cheap Prices & Resell For Big Profits. by HARDDON: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
glintspot:
HARDDON dont Think because i made it chaep to scam people. i just want to help you.
WE KNOW WEB DESIGN Contact Us at +2348183632148 OR 07038980699 OR Visit www.glintspot.com
With Over 5 Years Experience You Can Be Sure Your Website Is In Safe Hands
BUSINESS, CORPORATE, ONLINE SHOP, NEWS PUBLISHERS/BLOG WEBSITES
Take Your Business Online Get A Website AS LOW AS 15K. If Your Business Is Not on The Internet , Your Business Will Soon Be Out Of Business. Right from design down to maintenance and analytic. We can provide all you need to get the web presence you deserve. When it comes to making an online presence of your business, bringing traffic, designing and promoting your identity online, GlintSpot is the name to rely on. We are offering excellient and affordable website design and development. We provide quality web solutions, website designing services, web development & Ecommence Contact Us at +2348183632148 OR 07038980699 OR Visit www.glintspot.com

Arrh!

From importation to graphics!

Wor a waste of sp3rm!

(1) (Reply)

Like To Sell Payza Fund / Complete Review Of HP Elite X2 1011 G1 / You Can Now Set Up A Wapka Site In 3 Hours With Wapkathemes.mobi For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.