Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

HDMI Vs 3 Pins - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HDMI Vs 3 Pins (478 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered Why ATM Pins Have 4 Digit Code? Here Is Why! / HDMI Splitter/switch Issue! / Hdmi Splitter Engine For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HDMI Vs 3 Pins by Capernaum(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hi.
Please, can somebody tell me which provides clearer signal on TV and why? I've heard people say HDMI has more advantage but I don't seem to know the difference.
Re: HDMI Vs 3 Pins by rottennaija(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hdmi provides a better picture buy the sound would not be that loud compared to av cord. But it also depend on the quality of the decoder and the TV station transmitted to your box.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HDMI Vs 3 Pins by Capernaum(m): 1:57am On Sep 05, 2015
rottennaija:
Hdmi provides a better picture but the sound would not be that loud compared to av cord. But it also depend on the quality of the decoder and the TV station transmitted to your box.
OK, thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts You Need To Know / Want To Solve Chrome "Err_connection_reset" Error/problems? I Just Found A Way / How To Get 2GB With Just N200 On Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.