Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , (759 Views)

A Ferrari Collector Just Bought This Classic 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO For N25b / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Just Bought A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , by ijebu19: 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
does anyone knows of a professional outlet in lagos that can solve this problem as road side mechanics have suggested very scary stuff like removing thermostats i will appreciate candid opinions
Re: Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , by ExpressBooking(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Contact Gazzuz 08023251039 and your problems will be over

2 Likes

Re: Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , by ijebu19: 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hi,Gazzuz ,pls do u have expert solution regarding this issue dont take offense
i just need to know that you are qualified to render quality service
so tell me who you are?
Re: Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , by CARLOSZ: 12:27am On Sep 05, 2015
ijebu19:
Hi,Gazzuz ,pls do u have expert solution regarding this issue dont take offense
i just need to know that you are qualified to render quality service
so tell me who you are?

Call am na, u no hold his number?
Hian.
Re: Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , by chimablack1: 3:38am On Sep 05, 2015
oga go and remove the thermostat if it's still there
Re: Hi There ,to Anyone I Have Just Bought A 2003 Toyota Camry But Its Overheating , by uboma(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2015
chimablack1:
oga go and remove the thermostat if it's still there

@ op, kindly ignore the above advise.

I have this feeling that your thermostat is either faulty or has been tampered with by one of these road-side Kazeems.

Run a diagnostic scan on your car and post the codes here.

Alternatively, if you are in Lagos, you can contact Gazzuz like someone above advised. Look up his profile for his contact details.

Cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Drivers License / Update Of Fuel Stations Selling Fuel And Price... / Cracked Windscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.