Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce (2048 Views)

Factors Contributing To The Success Of Livestock Farms In Nigeria / Where To Get Rice Milling And Agric Equipements / Do U Still Have Problem Selling Your Agric Produce? Come In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 12:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Hello, i'm an agropreneur and I realised that there is a network of farmers where I have my farm but the main problem has been the market. Personally, I will advise our youths not to rush into farming because a fast writer gave a good mathematical calculation with millions all over it, experience shows you will rush out. Agriculture is very big, not everybody is meant to be a farmer, i'm networking with other farmers to sell their produce anywhere in Nigeria and over too. Presently we have fresh vegetables, garden egg, yam, garri, plantain, radish,cassava,chicken,eggs and goats.
We sell at a good price and can deliver anywhere, my contact detail is emicolsy@gmail.com. Try us and enjoy freshness and consistency.

2 Likes

Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by Fhemmmy: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2015
obafunke:
Hello, i'm an agropreneur and I realised that there is a network of farmers where I have my farm but the main problem has been the market. Personally, I will advise our youths not to rush into farming because a fast writer gave a good mathematical calculation with millions all over it, experience shows you will rush out. Agriculture is very big, not everybody is meant to be a farmer, i'm networking with other farmers to sell their produce anywhere in Nigeria and over too. Presently we have fresh vegetables, garden egg, yam, garri, plantain, radish,cassava,chicken,eggs and goats.
We sell at a good price and can deliver anywhere, my contact detail is emicolsy@gmail.com. Try us and enjoy freshness and consistency.

Location of the food items and the goats... if possible to have idea of prices here.
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by matuskyoo7(m): 5:47am On Sep 17, 2015
obafunke:
Hello, i'm an agropreneur and I realised that there is a network of farmers where I have my farm but the main problem has been the market. Personally, I will advise our youths not to rush into farming because a fast writer gave a good mathematical calculation with millions all over it, experience shows you will rush out. Agriculture is very big, not everybody is meant to be a farmer, i'm networking with other farmers to sell their produce anywhere in Nigeria and over too. IPresently we have fresh vegetables, garden egg, yam, garri, plantain, radish,cassava,chicken,eggs and goats.
i need a boer goat and a kalahri red goat..do you have ?
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Fhemmmy post=38086464]

Location of the food items and the goats... if possible to have idea of prices here.

I'm in Oyo state presently, pls send me a mail in olabisio56@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
obafunke:
I'm in Oyo state presently, pls send me a mail in olabisio56@yahoo.co.uk

Will Do . . .
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Do you know that there are food that cures and prevents some types of cancer, helps with weight loss, has high nutrients,eliminates toxins, keeps you hydrated,prevents viral infection,a very good source of potassium that can reduce high blood pressure,has low calories, relieves bloating and indigestion,treats jaundice and acts as a powerful detoxifier.you are what you eat.....eat radish!! contact me now @ olabisio56@yahoo.co.uk and 07066384086
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Radish

Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by millaa: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
How much do u supply per tonne of caSsava to sango area of Ogun state. Atan precisely
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
millaa:
How much do u supply per tonne of caSsava to sango area of Ogun state. Atan precisely

Pls send me a mail
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
I have basket of tomato for sale,its nt the usual kerewa tomato but big strong and firm tomato
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by opeadura(f): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2015
You can make your profit in being an egg distributor, this is your jackpot. You can start distributing with as low as #25,000.
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by Idowu2828: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
obafunke:
You can make your profit in being an egg distributor, this is your jackpot. You can start distributing with as low as #25,000.
can u link me up Boss? I have interest and how to get connection to poultries is the major problem....
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
Idowu2828:
can u link me up Boss? I have interest and how to get connection to poultries is the major problem....

So wat are you interested in?
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by Blackkie: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
I sent you a mail.
Kindly respond.

obafunke:
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by Idowu2828: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2015
obafunke:

So wat are you interested in?
Eggs
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
You can start with eggs, cucumber and tomato today
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by gaussy(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2015
obafunke:
You can start with eggs, cucumber and tomato today

Hello good day. I would love to partner with you on the distribution circle. I live in the North sometimes, we can compliment each other on produce that are deficient in each the south west and the north.
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
gaussy:

Hello good day. I would love to partner with you on the distribution circle. I live in the North sometimes, we can compliment each other on produce that are deficient in each the south west and the north.

Pls send me a mail on emicolsy@gmail.com, i'll be waiting
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by obafunke(f): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2015
You can send me a msg on 07066384086
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by jwax: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sell,Buy and Advertise Your Agric Products on www.agromarket.ng
AgroMarket is Nigeria's No1. Agric online store its a free service
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by jwax: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
You can sell and your products for free on www.agromarket.ng, it is a free service with no charge and after your Ads has been approved, Agro market officials starts promoting your Ads on all media.

you have nothing to lose by using www.agromarket.ng
Re: Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce by sawdonline: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2016
sawd investment we are into general merchandising ,agro-allied product and training we are also in cargo and logistics forward. we will supply and deliver any amount of quality top grade crayfish and other sea related products get untouch with us on +2348137848719 we have offices in edo Delta and representative in Lagos and the united states of America

(1) (Reply)

Broilers And Egg For Sale / Plantation Of Cowpea / Raise Turkey For Eggs To Hatch And Sell At Day Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.