Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Typing Job Online, Can Someone Help Me Am New - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Typing Job Online, Can Someone Help Me Am New (670 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Earn N5000 Daily Doing Good Job Online / Earn Money(in Dollars) Just By Typing... Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Typing Job Online, Can Someone Help Me Am New by diamondbaby(m): 1:33am On Sep 05, 2015
plz I am waiting
Re: Typing Job Online, Can Someone Help Me Am New by amerengues(m): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmmm. Typing job? Let me first start by telling you to be careful out there. There are a lot of scam outside that rips one of his hard earned money. There are very few out there that pays. Generally you can get one from freelance.com, Elance,Odesk etc. You will have to bid and get a writing job. I have tried it all and it worked. But not into it now.
However, there are about 30 websites I know that pays for writing. I would be sharing it. Stay tuned. But the forementioned once are popular and great. The 30 I will be posting are kind of seasonal and have a specific niche but most also pay regularly. Hope this help.

1 Like

Re: Typing Job Online, Can Someone Help Me Am New by happney65: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2015
amerengues:
Hmmmmm. Typing job? Let me first start by telling you to be careful out there. There are a lot of scam outside that rips one of his hard earned money. There are very few out there that pays. Generally you can get one from freelance.com, Elance,Odesk etc. You will have to bid and get a writing job. I have tried it all and it worked. But not into it now.
However, there are about 30 websites I know that pays for writing. I would be sharing it. Stay tuned. But the forementioned once are popular and great. The 30 I will be posting are kind of seasonal and have a specific niche but most also pay regularly. Hope this help.

Waithing..Hope no e Ebook una wan sell sha? grin
Re: Typing Job Online, Can Someone Help Me Am New by amerengues(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Ebook ke? Nope. I will just give you the list. I am a freelance researcher and will send it later today free. Its just the names of the websites. Later

(1) (Reply)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / What's The Implication Of Treasury Single Account To Banking Sector? / 13 Online Business Ideas To Consider While Starting An Internet Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.