Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 (1758 Views)

Official PS4 Sony Playstation Dualshock 4 Controller - Camouflage / New Playstation Tv Bundle (ps Tv, 8gb Memory Card, Game, Dualshock 3) For Sale / Ps4 Dualshock 4 Light-bar Decal(accessory) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 by GamerzShelter(m): 2:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Personalize your Dualshock 4 Controller with the All New SuperHero Lightbar Decal by Novus.
Not only does the decal beautify your controller with cool designs but it also dims the distracting Sun Like glow being reflected onto your Screen during gameplay.
Recommended For The Ultimate Gamer.

MORE INFO

- Comes in 3 variations containing 4 Decals each
1. The Dark Knight, The Flash, The Hulk and The Amazing Spiderman
2. The Leo, The Viper, The Eagle, The Killa Croc
3. FIFA, Destiny, NBA and Assassins Creed

- Decal slightly overlaps the light bar on each side for precise and easy application onto the lightbar

- Controller will still be readable by camera and work the same as without the decal

- Removable and Re-usable up to 3 times if properly kept

Order from Konga here [url]konga.com/novus[/url]

Re: Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 by davetwitzy: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2015
I just checked the price to be 1500. Is it for just one? Because one goes for about $0.5 and a pack of 30 for about $7
Re: Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 by gambus007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
davetwitzy:
I just checked the price to be 1500. Is it for just one? Because one goes for about $0.5 and a pack of 30 for about $7
Am not surprice with price tag of 1,500..greed! greed!! greed!!!.i saw two same product on konga one was tagged 10k while second was 85k both are product from aliexpress.com. on checking aliexpress that product was sold for 40dollars with free shipping.just think of paying 85k for product of 8k? undecided undecided some nigerians are very very greedy.OP pls dont pick offence

1 Like

Re: Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 by davetwitzy: 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
gambus007:

Am not surprice with price tag of 1,500..greed! greed!! greed!!!.i saw two same product on konga one was tagged 10k while second was 85k both are product from aliexpress.com. on checking aliexpress that product was sold for 40dollars with free shipping.just think of paying 85k for product of 8k? undecided undecided some nigerians are very very greedy.OP pls dont pick offence
Most Nigerians aren't exposed to these kind of accessories. Plus they are very fine actually so one can be easily fooled into thinking it's expensive.
Re: Dualshock 4 Lightbar Decal For Playstation 4 by davetwitzy: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
I can sell you these decals for 350 naira per one

(1) (Reply)

Fantastic Deal For Any XBOX 360 Fan Out There. Live In Lagos!!! / Post Your PSVITA Cards For Sale. / Cheapest Offer Ever Ps3 Slim Console + 2 Extra Wireless Pads + 2 Games 4 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.