Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Please I Need A Cool Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Cool Job (1092 Views)

How To Write A Cool C.v ( By Tom Mangan Monster) / Cool Job In An NGO (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need A Cool Job by jewery(m): 6:36am On Sep 05, 2015
Am akanji toheeb oladimeji by name,am 4rm osun state buh reside in lagos..am an N.D holder in banking/finance.pls I need a cool job apart 4rm marketing..pls anybody help me out shud pls whatsapp me on 08184285178 or email me on dimeji.toheeb@yahoo.com or call 08163024656...will be grateful if som1 can kindly help me out with any..tnks
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by vilight(f): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
jewery:
Am akanji toheeb oladimeji by name,am 4rm osun state buh reside in lagos..am an N.D holder in banking/finance.pls I need a cool job apart 4rm marketing..pls anybody help me out shud pls whatsapp me on 08184285178 or email me on dimeji.toheeb@yahoo.com or call 08163024656...will be grateful if som1 can kindly help me out with any..tnks
The LSK Group urgently needs an employee who will handle all its social media accounts.This includes responding to customer's queries,brand promotion and building,interaction with existing and potential customers and offering of deals.
Requirements1)He/She must be serious minded,smart,versatile,result oriented and disciplined.
(2)A minimum qualification of an OND is required.
(3)May need to work from home and so must have access to the internet at all times.

Working hours:24 hours daily.Weekends inclusive.

Interested persons should submit an application letter,a recent cv and copies of credentials by hand to the address below,
LSK Group Limited,45b Oluwaleimu Street Off Ladipo kuku Street,Allen Avenue Ikeja-Lagos State.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you.
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
@vilight and jewery,check out that vacany advert above.
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by Keziehenry(m): 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls i need a job too, am a hnd graduate of accounting. Location is lagos. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Keziehenry:
Pls i need a job too, am a hnd graduate of accounting. Location is lagos. My number is 07035188471. Thanks.
check out the vacancy above and apply if interested.
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by jewery(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls I dnt no anytin abt dis group ooo...can u pls explain better dere nature of job?I mean wot they do exactly?
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by jewery(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls I need a job..any vacancy available..my name is akanji toheeb oladimeji..an OND holder..pls kindly contact on me on whatsapp 08184285178 or Fb wit my name
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by Empiree: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2016
jewery:
Pls I need a job..any vacancy available..my name is akanji toheeb oladimeji..an OND holder..pls kindly contact on me on whatsapp 08184285178 or Fb wit my name
u found a job now?
Re: Please I Need A Cool Job by diamondhp: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2016
are u complaining about the recession or you don't have enough money to trade on bitcoin, pay school fees or do some little shopping,stop complaining and build up your little fund to a mighty wealth with the use of this peer 2 peer donation platform were you can make. cool money in weeks.Say no to recession,contact my whatsapp number 07065057668 to get a full download. Believe me!!! this is legit.

Sales Agents Needed Urgently / African Development Bank Group-current Vacancies / Pls What Should I Expect In This Test