Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) (1143 Views)

7 Video Games Where You Play As The Bad Guy / Who Played This Game When He Or She Was Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by Stanlyag(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2015
Cc:lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by chocolateme(f): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Yes of course, in 1969 precisely May 18th
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2015
what kind of game is this??
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by ikbnice(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2015
what game is that? ... Nd besydz, is dat gal praying to d gods?
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by Stanlyag(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2015

Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by Stanlyag(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2015

Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by Stanlyag(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2015

Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by codedpee(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2015
It's quite frustrating how young and inexperienced some nairalanders are!.... One of d disadvantages of being an ajebor.
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by cao(f): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
codedpee:
It's quite frustrating how young and inexperienced some nairalanders are!.... One of d disadvantages of being an ajebor.
It's quite frustrating when some people assume that everybody had the same experiences they did.
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by codedpee(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
cao:

It's quite frustrating when some people assume that everybody had the same experiences they did.
Sorry, I forgot... Didn't remember u were raised in Costa Rica
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by cao(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
codedpee:

Sorry, I forgot... Didn't remember u were raised in Costa Rica
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by reaky(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Those days it was fun

There was one uncompleted building in my street
With a good white sand
We climb the first floor to somersault to d sand

We even did it on d fence

There was this river e sweet die there is one tree
In d middle of d river we climb to somersault down
D river

Our last day hmmm
This new kid was given challenges
We set blocks somersaulting for longer landing
This new kid beat us
then we moved to d fence I did back flip my street guys did too

Then this new kid did his turn ended falling with his
Hand broke the hand and bend his neck
He was mute for minutes when he landed after that
Every body run

The next day I passed d building d owner don put gate even lock am join
Re: Did You Play This Game When You Were A Kid? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
I ain't no ajebo but neva tried it. I no wan break my hand.

(1) (Reply)

‘call Of Duty: Black Ops III’ Was The Bestselling Game Of 2015 / Screenshot: See How To Play Chess On Facebook Messenger / PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.