Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,180 members, 7,864,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) (1001 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Daniel D'Third Dead: The Swimming Pool In D'banj's House That Drowned His Son / Actor Jnr Pope Steps Out With His Wife & Sons In Matching Christmas Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) by nairaroot1: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2015
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Aylan, 3, and brother Galip Kurdi, 5, drowned in the sea with their mother. Photos of Aylan’s body washed up on Turkish beached shocked the world.
Grief-stricken father has returned to Kobane, Syria, to lay his family to rest. Grandfather has revealed that 11 members of the family were killed by ISIS

Crowds gathered in Kobane as the bodies of the two young refugee boys and their mother completed their final journey.

Mr Kurdi flew from the coast to Istanbul and then onto the Turkish city of Urfa.

Speaking to the Dogan news agency at Istanbul’s Ataturk airport, he still appeared to be in shock.

Father Of Aylan The Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury His Wife And Two Sons.

Nairaroot > News > Father Of Aylan The Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury His Wife And Two Sons.
Aylan4

Author: Nairaroot September 5, 2015 0 Comments

News

Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services 0

Tragic Aylan’s final journey: Father of drowned boys returns home to bury his wife and two sons – in the war-torn city of Kobane in which ISIS murdered ELEVEN of their family just three months ago

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Aylan, 3, and brother Galip Kurdi, 5, drowned in the sea with their mother. Photos of Aylan’s body washed up on Turkish beached shocked the world.
Grief-stricken father has returned to Kobane, Syria, to lay his family to rest. Grandfather has revealed that 11 members of the family were killed by ISIS

Crowds gathered in Kobane as the bodies of the two young refugee boys and their mother completed their final journey.

Mr Kurdi flew from the coast to Istanbul and then onto the Turkish city of Urfa.

Speaking to the Dogan news agency at Istanbul’s Ataturk airport, he still appeared to be in shock.
Aylan12
‘As a father who lost his children, I want nothing for myself from this world,’ he said. ‘All I want is that this tragedy in Syria immediately ends and peace again reigns.’

The family is being buried at a place known as Martyrs’ Ceremony in the city.

With the burial, Abdullah Kurdi abandoned any plans of leaving his homeland again.

‘He only wanted to go to Europe for the sake of his children,’ said Suleiman Kurdi, an uncle of the grieving father. ‘Now that they’re dead, he wants to stay here in Kobane next to them.’

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND SEE MORE PICTURES:[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/aylan-father-finally-went-home-to-bury-family/#.VeqCpciL3IU

Re: Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) by chocolateme(f): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Oh my! Its so sorrowful.
May their souls rest in peace. God please help this man to bear this great loss, console his soul.

ISIS.. I think you guys have reached to the point of boomerang. No joy or peace for the wicked no matter how many physical bodies you destroy.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Wow cry
Painful experience
May dia souls R.I.P
AMEN
Re: Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2015
Losing a loved one hurts..
Re: Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) by mayorkyzo: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2015
I wonder how the ISIS militants feel when they see this pain and sadness in others..those people sure aren't humans..RIP to the dead..

1 Like

Re: Father Of Drowned Boys Finally Returns Home To Bury Wife & Sons(graphic PICS) by yanabasee(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2015
R.I.P.P...

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Kisses SAEON At Jimmy Jump Off 2015 Party / Photo: Actress Uche Jombo Finally Shows Off Her Baby's Face / Boy Who Went Missing Over 13years Ago Has Been Found Alive And Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.