Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is This Love Or What - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Love Or What (1316 Views)

Is This Love? - Shocking Photo! / [PHOTO] Ciara Share A No Makeup Selfie. Love Or Loathe? / You Need To Read This Love Message Some Guy Sent EME Niyola *lol* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or What by acidrop(f): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2006
check out this story, its real

a friend of my just recently came from Nigeria, she was 15 when she came, and was with this guy, not that they were having a relationship or anything, they just were really good friends and as if it was destiny they grew up 2gether right from jss1 to ss1, before her parents came and took her to asutralia, she still remember how she thought she was going 2 die if she does not c this guy 4 1 day, and d guy feels the same way 2, as they have spent most of their life 2gether, especcially when the girls relatives that she was stying with at that time were maltreating, this guy was the only person she could turn 2, he took care of her and all those stuff, she is now 17, she lost the guy's number and the tight bond with him, just recently she managed 2 get incontact with some1 from nigeria, and it happened 2 be d guy that has been toasting her when she was in nigeria, she had no choice as she  desperatly want 2 get contacts again and d guy happens 2 be d only means, now the guy has asked her into a relationship, though she and the other guy, didnt have one, apart from realllly, really close friends, but she knows they have always felt something 4 each other,

she is now stuck, wether 2 just forget d guy and go out with this new guy, but as she ponders about it, she realizes that she always have a feeling that it is not right on the guys part, i tried telling her that she is still in love with the other guy and should forget this one anytime she comes 2 me confused, this is 1 of my best friends and i can't believe am getting sick and tired of consoling her , i have actually ran out of advice, and opinions, so i thought i should bring the matter here
Re: Is This Love Or What by abbey02(f): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2006
well from my own understanding i think the girl should continue with her life because life goes on.i think she was love with the 1st guy and the guy was in love as well but they never say that to each other because they are both thiking what will happen.she should move on with her life and go on with the new relationship.i know she can't forget the 1st guy just like that likewise the guys as well,but since they don't make contact anymore i think she should move on with her life.but remenber she and the guy will still meet oneday cause we are water there is no where we can't flow to says our elders.i wish her all the best.pls note that she and the 1st guy are not meant for each other because if they are the guy will have propose to her since. but i believe God do his things as he want it to be.all the best.
Re: Is This Love Or What by twinstaiye(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2006
But if the guy she just met had been toasting her when she was in Nigeria with her 1st Guy, It shows the guy is either in her former school or her neighbourhood. In either case, something tells me she can use this new guy to find out the whereabout of her first guy.
Re: Is This Love Or What by michy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2006
if she believes in prayers,she
should pray and ask God for
direction
Re: Is This Love Or What by acidrop(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2006
twinstaiye:

But if the guy she just met had been toasting her when she was in Nigeria with her 1st Guy, It shows the guy is either in her former school or her neighbourhood. In either case, something tells me she can use this new guy to find out the whereabout of her first guy.

ofcourse she can but the problem is the guy will not offer any help except, she accept his request, like a payback thing for the girl not saying yes 2 him, when they were back in nigeria undecided
Re: Is This Love Or What by Free(f): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2006
@topic

is or What, lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

He Is Back! Dbanj, Genevieve, Omotola, Goldie, Omawunmi: All The Scoop! / Mobo Awards 2011 Highlights With Pics / Help Find Nigerian Graduate Pharmacist Gone Missing In South Carolina!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.