Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer (979 Views)

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / Help... My Laptop Displays "User Profile Service Failed To Log On" / How To Hack And Bypass Windows Log On On A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by komols856: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2015
please my fellows naira landers. my laptop cannot log me in after several attempt. each time i enter the password for me to login after booting, it will say the username cannot be loaded. the user profile service service failed the logon. and the password is very correct. but i dont know why it refuses to log me in. i do not want to format the system because i have important files there with no back up yet.
please anyone with useful info on how to logon successfully should assist me with what to do asap.
thank you.
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by saaedlee: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Do u know how to use cmd.exe?
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by komols856: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
@saaeldle pls what is cmd.exe? i dont know how to use it. pls tell me what to do?
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by komols856: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2015
@saaeldle please what is cmd.exe? i don't know how to use it. please tell me what to do?
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by lomprico(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2015
Turn off, remove d batt for a few mins n reinsert, try again.
By d way, what type of password is it? Windows or DOS?
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by komols856: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
@lomprico. its window 7 ultimate operating system. the password is made up of word and numbers. just to prevent people from having unauthorized access to my laptop.
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by komols856: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
i have Turn off, remove d batt for a few mins n reinsert, but all to no avail. people please help me out . i have plenty of things to do
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by komols856: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
nairaland pc engineers where una day...please help me out
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by komols856: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
nairaland pc engineers where una day...please help me out to resolve that problem
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by shawlxAk(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
- Boot into safe mode and log on with the built-in administrator account or any other account with administrator privileges.
- Click start, right click on Computer icon and click properties. In the window that appears, click change settings.
- In the System Properties window that appears, click the Advanced tab.
- In the User Profiles section, click settings. A window appears displaying profiles stored on your computer.
- Locate the user account in question, click to highlight it and then click delete.
- Log off and try to log in again with the user account in question.

komols856:

nairaland pc engineers where una day...please help me out to resolve that problem

komols856:
please my fellows naira landers. my laptop cannot log me in after several attempt. each time i enter the password for me to login after booting, it will say the username cannot be loaded. the user profile service service failed the logon. and the password is very correct. but i dont know why it refuses to log me in. i do not want to format the system because i have important files there with no back up yet.
please anyone with useful info on how to logon successfully should assist me with what to do asap.
thank you.
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by Greatzeus(m): 4:37am On Sep 08, 2015
If i have access to your pc,i will log on within 2mins,using kon-boot.Its a progamme( iso file i burnt to cd) that allows to log on to any password protected computer without password,until the pc is restarted,inyour case i will just log in and change the password.
Life's easy with the right tools believe me wink
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by Markachi666(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
komols856:

Don't worry yourself for a problem that can be fixed in 30 minutes and you won't loss a single file. Where do you stay?
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by dotsdavidson(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Markachi666:
Don't worry yourself for a problem that can be fixed in 30 minutes and you won't loss a single file. Where do you stay?

Having the same problem with my computer system. Stay in Ogba, Lagos
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by Markachi666(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
dotsdavidson:

Having the same problem with my computer system. Stay in Ogba, Lagos
Alright
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by dotsdavidson(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Markachi666:
Come to Ikeja (computer village) and call my number

Please drop your number here and how much will it cost me?
Re: Please Help I Cannot Log On My Computer by Markachi666(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
dotsdavidson:

Please drop your number here and how much will it cost me?
My digits: zero eight one zero, six zero six, one one three two

(1) (Reply)

LENOVO G50-80 For Sale / How To Connect My Phone To My Pc To Allow Internet Connections / Newly Arrival Fujitsu Lifebook 2gig 250hdd Core2duo @ Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.