Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child (1756 Views)

Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card / Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover / Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child by slimopeyemi: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2015
Nigerian/ Comic actor, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr.Ibu is the latest grand father in town as he has taken to his Instagram to show off his adorable grand child with the simple caption:

"Am a grandfather".

Big Congratulations to Him

see him; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/comedian-mr-ibu-welcomes-his-1st-grand.html

Re: Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2015
Congrats...
Re: Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2015
nawao..grandchild?
when did hr get child?

ibu u no be my mate shaa!
Re: Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child by Behira(f): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Congrats to him
Re: Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child by Mrsblizztech: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2015
you would thank me after watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdOWRF1LcUY
Re: Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child by pyyxxaro: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Maheeda When She Was Still A 'virgin' / Amber Rose Mother Disses Kanye West At 'slutwalk' Protest / Phyno bashed on Instagram for his hypocricy (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.