Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,675 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Porting Wahala - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Porting Wahala (613 Views)

Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint / The funniest Definition For The Pidgin English Word ' WAHALA' / Porting Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Porting Wahala by Feranchek(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2015
This happened just last night and I thought I should share it.

There's this gurl I've been wooed sometime last 2 years buh she neither said Yes or no, rather she carrey me throw for friend zone. But as a sharp omo ibo wey I be, I quickly jump out! She's now the one doing the calling saying I don't come to visit her again whenever I'm in surulere, neither do I call sef.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, she called me around 00:42 and the following conversation ensued

Babe: Ferdie how far na?

Me: babe I dey! Longest time

Babe: before nko?? As you don bone my side finish na

Me: sweetheart, it's not like that na.... work wahala and school own no gree me geh time. No vex mbok

Babe: No wahala sha. Do you have small time to spare? I just wanna talk with you and disturb you a lil

Me: sure! Anything for you my luv. Buh before you start to disturb me, ehn... I don port this my MTN line go Etisalat o0oo!

Babe: Ehn You say watin °Jesus!!!!!!!!!
(Drops phone)

Me: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I just say make I tell her on time (just 2 mins Nad some secs gone already) cheesy

I was kind enough abi??
Re: Porting Wahala by emerged01(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
grin you tried
Re: Porting Wahala by Feranchek(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha!

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Like A Baby / Breaking News!!! / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.