Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability (2813 Views)

*Candid Advice: Blackberry DTEK50 Or Blackberry Aurora With REASONS* / IOS Or Blackberry? / Which Is Better. Blackberry Q10 Or Blackberry Z10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
This tread is suppose to be in respond to every "what exactly do people do with their ..." Tread, and ever operating system war tread or whatever. Plus for those interested to learn something. Please keep an open mind while you read.

My name is karo popularly known as runzlord, fell in love and became interested in phones in 2011( a time where 90% of you where showing of with bold 2, 8% blocking roads with N97, the remaining 2% where managing other nokia feature phones and very few with iPhone) joined nairaland in 2013 because of phone section and since then, been an active member in that section. I like to read about phones, mobiles, and everything technology. When I grab my phone, the first site I open everytime, is phonearena.com I also run a channel, as I find blogs too much work( I'm very lazy) and in many other ways, I just prefer a channel. So in other to keep my channel up-to-date, I bought a blackberry, Bold 9900 (5) to be exact. Now that is my choice, based on what I needed and my status. I thought that, since I don't have so much money, and I would need a lot of data, because I would be downloading and uploading a lot,and I would be doing a lot of typing(or a lot of copy and paste), on the 'BBM' platform, a blackberry plan on a blackberry qwerty pad phone would be the perfect choice in solving my problems. And indeed it is. But there are a lot of BB with qwerty pad in the market, I had an option of curve 7 and bold 5, I later chose bold 5 because of its premium looks.

Now my point is, this was the choice I made, my choice, because of what I needed in a phone, do you think with my kind of issues, an iphone, android or windows phone could had done better?

Its ok to be a fan of one but wrong to criticise others

In my years of experience, I found out that there is nothing like a perfect phone or perfect operating system, phones are like human, no one has it all! No. So it now depends on what you need in a phone, that determines what phone you would go for. And mind you when I mention phones I also mean operating systems.

*in according to how successful the OS is.....

iPhone/IOS
Whether you like it or not, iphone tops sales and leads in success when it comes to phones, yes, it might not be the phone with the best features but it is the phone with the least issues, that is where apple got it right that others fail to realize, solve your issue and forget about adding more feature which sometimes result to more issues. Apple remains the only company that knows this, and that is what makes them different, 'different' is what makes iphone sell! That's what make them top, that is what makes iphone iPHONE. Apple compete with nobody, they do their thing and put in their phone what they feel is needed or is time to come on board. Apple does not copy what phone manufacturers introduce into their phone just like that, it takes it time, and makes sure its actually important before considering it, but when it apple introduce theirs, give the whole world a year, look at the iphone 6 design, look at 64-bit cpu, look at apple pay, and if there is one manufacturer to represent Android, it would be samsung, but samsung however are always the first to copy apple, samsung just introduced samsung pay with the note 5, then google also announced google pay, after the iphone did it. i read something on phonearena and there was a paragraph that won my heart and I quote:

""As unpleasant as it may be for me to admit, all facts point to the obvious: there's only one company that is given free reign to set expectations and dictate what the next logical step is. And it's name is Apple, not Samsung. In fact, in many ways, Apple and Samsung aren't even bound by the same rules. As much as I'd like to say otherwise, for all intents and purposes, Samsung hasn't even been competing with Apple these past few years — it's been busy smashing heads within the Android universe. Yes, dominating, but still within the Android universe, which is unfortunately proving to be more and more unattractive from a maker's standpoint.""

The full article is [here]

The article talk about how samsung is beginning to fully copy apple now by having a mind of their own! As they dropped sd cards and removable battery in their latest note 5, solving their problems instead of adding features.

Iphone indeed has some features others consider as problems, like sharing of files and downloading songs or installing apps.

Well apple considers security a top most priority, if google did the same, all the stuffs you complain about iphone not doing would had been the same story on android. Sharing of files with non-iphone and downloading from the browser is a hole for malware and viruses and also causes many other advanced security issues that are too complex for a common man to understand, however there are people who take this issues seriously and would get an iphone at any cost.

As for side loading of apps, this might be a plus to you the consumers but it is a big minus to the developers, developers are actually happier to have their apps on iphone or windows phone because they see more return from their works there. Side loading apps make android users not pay for apps, as that is the best reason why android users love side loading apps, but these apps are ment to be paid for, it takes developers time, money and hard/brain work to come up with these app and all you do is google "aviate apk for download" and download it for free because aviate is a paid app in google play store. So I am free to call theses set of android users thieves, cos a thieve is someone that takes something he did not earn, forcefully or stylishly. And it this case, its stylishly. With iphone this is not possible. So it is not a flaw! Where actually side loading of apps on android might be the one that looks more of a flaw. But if you are actually honest, truthful, and respect people hard work, and have the money to buy data and pay for the apps you download, this would never be a problem when using an iphone.

These are the most popular problems people complain about the iphone for! Which are actually not a problem at all, only that they might not suit your needs because of your situation, but are just what another person wants in a phone! Its about choice!

I personally have only one problem with the iphone, its price! But maybe its because I'm poor grin anyway I assumed its because android is free, therefore buying an android phone, you pay for only the phone! And not the OS meanwhile when you buy an iphone, you pay for the phone and the OS. I assumed this because flagship windows phones are also expensive, more expensive than android flagship. This might actually have a role to play in it price but its not an excuse, iphone is over priced!

Android
The most popular mobile operating system and 2nd most successful after the IOS, android has a lot of advantages! Especially to youth and students who don't have much in their pocket! Which I must say are the principal target customers, yes, Android is free, it makes its money via google apps installed on you phone that you can't uninstall, and google makes it money through advert on those apps, therefore android phone end up cheap and affordable, android is open source meaning hundreds of developers that are part of the open handset alliance contribute in building the operating system, and almost everyone can too, google listens to what you(the consumer) said you want and adds it( unlike apple, steve jobs believes that humans don't know what they want, you give them what is good for them).

Well Android users(on nairaland) thinks their OS is superior, and every other OS is rubbish! And because I also take sides with any OS against android, and create treads against android, people assume I hate android. Well, android has where it excel and its issues like every other os.

Android is head over all when it comes to customisation, the fact that you change most of the stuffs on the OS and choose from many alternative to suit your needs alone is bliss, ranging from themes(samsung and htc) to launchers, to keyboard and some other more, android has extra setting for people that like to tweak on or two things, and also has a setting for developer use! So the phone can completely be changed from how you bought it to how you want it!

Again android give users extra access to stuff like your file directory (through a file manager) and other places in the OS that phones like iphone do not grant to users making your phone completely interesting to explore, from widgets to extra tools apps and many more, there are many reasons to love Android..

But Android major problem is it lags! Could slow down drastically or completely freeze, its not a smooth or uniform OS. Compared to others, android is the slowest! And there are many reasons to this which I don't want to go into.

Android also eats up data and battery like there is no tomorrow, it conservation is very low, phone manufacturers has to put extra work into their personal versions to help conserve battery but as for data, you could only check and control what app use you data without your notice and block them. But this feature may not be found(if found, may not be used) on other platforms cos it is not actually needed.

Android, varies, they are not unified, no android manufacturer can be depended on, there are so many reasons to why I find it hard to recommend an Android phone to someone, I prefer to recommend WP or iPhone, and as if a writer on phonearena read my mind, he has an article with topic name as "why I find it hard to recommend an android phone" and there he touched every problem with the Android phone, comparing it to the iPhone. Which where very true. That article goes [here]
Though there was a counter article days later, saying "why I find it hard to recommend an iphone" (so its not only nairaland, counter treads take place) but the 'few' points made was not as serious as the 'many' in former.

But like I would say, its about choice! Many humans like free things and freedom to do what ever at their own risk, that is why Android still ends up as the most accepted OS.

Windows
I'm trying to call it windows now and no longer windows phone because of windows 10, it is called windows 10 for mobile and not windows phone 10. But I would still be using the abbreviation 'wp' for now.

Windows on mobile (windows phone), the operating system owed by all mighty microsoft, the next alternative after ios and andriod, the os people want to love but just can't, yes, because microsoft has the resources, the idea, but are dead slow! For real!

Windows is a unique OS, with unique interface and is a good example of thinking out of the box, if you want something entirely different from what a phone OS usually look like, its windows. Windows bridges the gap between ios and Android, its neither too secured or to open, so windows is perfect for those who prefer to sit on the fence, windows offers all the basic stuff you can think of and even more, infact people underrate the OS way too much, the OS is indeed up to par and can be called a third alternative. articles, treads, write-ups, and availability of apps has moved from, "iphone and Android" to "iphone, Android and windows" to show you the extent to which windows had grown! I also predict that by late next year, windows phone would hold a recognisable place in the market and many people would own one. Windows is very very easy to use and understand unlike Android, its UI is beautiful, has a perfect balance between appearing neat and tidy, smooth and still doing all the stuffs you want to do, if you are not really consigned about editing, customisation, tweaking, stealing, hacking. This OS would suit your needs better than Android(but not IOS), although windows allows sharing of files, it does not allow side loading apps. It has a lot in common with IOS and still listen to what the users want at the same time. I have a tread on why windows is better than Android, you can check it out [here].

But windows is catching up slowly, its like every os is in a race and IOS and Android are represented by cheaters and windows is represented by chicken. Microsoft are bust taking their time(that they don't have) to put one step forward, windows still does not have a lot of features ios and Android has, and developers are not quick to update their apps for windows(so I was thinking, if Microsoft them self are slow, what do they expect from the developers?) Windows most times is always the last to get an update(but ends up getting it finally).

Blackberry
When I mean blackberry I mean os10, as far as I'm consigned talking about os7 is like talking about Symbian, or wp7. My earlier description with a blackberry os7 phone is just to site an example about making choice according to your needs and not what the phone can do!

Blackberry has nice layout of UI, I like the swipe feature, and many other things that makes it different, but blackberry can't just meet up, they them self had lost hope in the OS, they are now making a rumoured(blackberry Venice) that runs full Android, and it only goes to show their lost of interest, so no, I'm not talking about OS10 either! Cos it would soon die too. But if you use it, or you want to get one, you are free, as long as it serves you well. For example, the discounted
data plans you get on the OS, it qwerty pad most especially And its 'high' support for BBM.

Summary
My purpose for writing this is to prove that NO OS IS THE BEST! Each OS has where they fail and where they excel, don't be deceived by others telling you what their phone can do, look at what you want, then choose, as far as an OS satisfy your needs, that OS is the best for you alone! Not for everyone! So don't criticise or downgrade others simply because they are using an operating system different from the one you use, or simply because you once used it and it did not meet you own need. I wish everybody could adhere to this. And stop being noisy about the OS they use.

Because it is not about what the OS can do, it is about CHOICE

Please I don't know it all, if you have something to contribute, please do. Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
cheesy the piece is at best a product of a confused mind... Android better than Windows and Windows better than Android all in a write up... IOS is supreme in your "wonderful" opinion!

2 Likes

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Please kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Baddestguyp(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
trash!!!

I thought you were going to be sensible when I saw ur topic, but I guess I was wrong.

truth is no os is superior to the other. they all have their strong and weak points. the best to me might be the worst to you

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
trash!!!

I thought you were going to be sensible when I saw ur topic, but I guess I was wrong.

truth is no os is superior to the other. they all have their strong and weak points. the best to me might be the worst to you
That is what I said undecided

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
angels09:
cheesy the piece is at best a product of a confused mind... Android better than Windows and Windows better than Android all in a write up... IOS is supreme in your "wonderful" opinion!

undecided
I said there are areas Android is better, and there are area windows is.

I ment IOS is the biggest according to achievements and use (not best or superior) OS

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by reaky(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:

That is what I said undecided

That is not what you said

Go and read them again
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Baddestguyp(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:

undecided
I said there are areas Android is better, and there are area windows is.

I ment IOS is the biggest according to achievements and use (not best or superior) OS
no iOS is not the best. neither is Android. none can be said to be the best. u are Just basing ur posts on ur preference using the guise of neutrality

2 Likes

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Baroba(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nice article OP, but the point you made of apple been first with NFC enabled payment.. Nah, Samsung did not copy apple. In 2011 Google launched Google wallet, unfortunately it never too off as Google hoped. Apple phones never had NFC chips until recent, android phones have had this as far back as 2011..

Here is a good article

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/56683/20150530/android-pay-vs-apple-pay-what-are-the-similarities-and-differences.htm

2 Likes

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by basille(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rubbish write up from a block headed individual. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no iOS is not the best. neither is Android. none can be said to be the best. u are Just basing ur posts on ur preference using the guise of neutrality
please I never mentioned, ios is the best or Android is. But I did metion no OS is the best! But I really don't understand how you guys take out what I said and come back to comment telling me the same thing and calling my article trash, did you read it at all? or you just use your eye to run through! Because all of you are telling me the exact same thing written in my summary and telling me mine is rubbish, its looks somehow to me. Its like eating ordinary boiled yam somewhere, then you bring another ordinary boiled yam, and call the first one rubbish! Meanwhile they are the same thing that goes through the same process of boiling in salt and water, and somebody is now telling me that is was no yam at first I should go back and check, and its yam that is there! You guys are really really confused. Please take your time to read it again.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
basille:
Rubbish write up from a block headed individual. grin grin grin

Please die.

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
Baroba:
Nice article OP, but the point you made of apple been first with NFC enabled payment.. Nah, Samsung did not copy apple. In 2011 Google launched Google wallet, unfortunately it never too off as Google hoped. Apple phones never had NFC chips until recent, android phones have had this as far back as 2011..

Here is a good article

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/56683/20150530/android-pay-vs-apple-pay-what-are-the-similarities-and-differences.htm

True, but iphones came with the more modern pay system first!
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
reaky:

That is not what you said

Go and read them again
Ok so I read it again and the summary says:

"My purpose for writing this is to prove that NO
OS IS THE BEST! Each OS has where they fail and
where they excel, don't be deceived by others
telling you what their phone can do, look at what
you want, then choose, as far as an OS satisfy
your needs, that OS is the best for you alone!
Not for everyone! So don't criticise or
downgrade others simply because they are
using an operating system different from the
one you use, or simply because you once used it
and it did not meet you own need."

Now tell me, is there any difference btw this and what the person that called my article trash said??

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by reaky(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:

Ok so I read it again and the summary says:

"My purpose for writing this is to prove that NO
OS IS THE BEST! Each OS has where they fail and
where they excel, don't be deceived by others
telling you what their phone can do, look at what
you want, then choose, as far as an OS satisfy
your needs, that OS is the best for you alone!
Not for everyone! So don't criticise or
downgrade others simply because they are
using an operating system different from the
one you use, or simply because you once used it
and it did not meet you own need
."

Now tell me, is there any difference btw this and what the person that called my article trash said??

After reading those bolded

Tell me are you not criticising blackberry

Or Chen don turn to ya boss telling you that the
Os is dying soon?

Ended up glorifyin Ios
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
reaky:

After reading those bolded

Tell me are you not criticising blackberry

Or Chen don turn to ya boss telling you that the
Os is dying soon?

First it was "I said ios is the best"

Second it was "I did not say no OS is the best"

Now its I was criticising blackberry
I know its really hard sometimes to read with understanding.

I said I won't talk about blackberry cos they(blackberry as a company) don't believe in their own OS, which shows from their actions in dumping it and opting in for full Android on their next device, the blackberry venice. So the OS is dying.

That does not mean I said: people that use blackberry are dead, how can they be using that dead OS, I used it once, its rubbish, I really hate it.

Because that was what I ment by the bolded
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by reaky(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:

First it was "I said ios is the best"

Second it was "I did not say no OS is the best"

Now its I was criticising blackberry
I know its really hard sometimes to read with understanding.

I said I won't talk about blackberry cos they(blackberry as a company) don't believe in their own OS, which shows from their actions in dumping it and opting in for full Android on their next device, the blackberry venice. So the OS is dying.

That does not mean I said: people that use blackberry are dead, how can they be using that dead OS, I used it once, its rubbish, I really hate it.

Because that I what I ment by the bolded

You started ya post trying to be transparent
And ending up jumping to your ship
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
reaky:

Ended up glorifyin Ios

I spoke about the glory of every OS not just Ios, I said Ios does not have the best features but has the least problems, that is where apple get it right that others don't, that does not mean there are not other areas apple get it wrong that others get right!, for example listening to the end user or customisation, Which I praised Android for.

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
reaky:

You started ya post trying to be transparent
And ending up jumping to your ship
And so if I may ask what ship is that?

Cos if I did, it would be easy to detect what phone and OS I prefer
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by reaky(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Your criticism was
(blackberry as a company) don't believe in their own OS, which shows from their actions in dumping it and opting in for full Android on their next device, the blackberry venice.

They never dump there os

Get your self the latest bb10os 10.3.2 today and ask
Yourself why on earth will it be dumped.

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by basille(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:

Please die.
Is that all you got MR. BlockHead?

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by timbros(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
@runzlord

Summary
My purpose for writing this is to prove that NO OS IS THE BEST! Each OS has where they fail and where they excel, don't be deceived by others telling you what their phone can do, look at what you want, then choose, as far as an OS satisfy your needs, that OS is the best for you alone! Not for everyone! So don't criticise or downgrade others simply because they are using an operating system different from the one you use, or simply because you once used it and it did not meet you own need. I wish everybody could adhere to this. And Android users especially, stop being noisy!

Your article is an interesting one. You started off on the neutral path but ended up showing your bias against android especially with that bolded sentence above in your summary.

We all know that in every one of the threads comparing different OS, 'fan boys' come out to support their preferred OS. Call it noise, it is been made by all. So I don't see the reason why you will direct that last sentence to Android users only if you are not bias.

N.B: I'm not an advocate of any particular OS. Just making an observation on your article. By the way I love the way you detail out pros and cons of each OS.

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by martineverest(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Quite agree with u.but ios is not more secured than windows

1 Like

Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
timbros:
@runzlord

Your article is an interesting one. You started off on the neutral path but ended up showing your bias against android especially with that bolded sentence above in your summary.

We all know that in every one of the threads comparing different OS, 'fan boys' come out to support their preferred OS. Call it noise, it is been made by all. So I don't see the reason why you will direct that last sentence to Android users only if you are not bias.

N.B: I'm not an advocate of any particular OS. Just making an observation on your article. By the way I love the way you detail out pros and cons of each OS.
Thanks.

What if I tell you I use Android? I don't hate Android at all, rather I dislike the way it users claim head over all other os! That last sentence was directed to it users and not the OS, and most times its Android users that makes tread condemning other OS, that is why I said "Android users especially" not "Android users only". I hope you understand. Thanks again
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
martineverest:
Quite agree with u.but ios is not more secured than windows
No doubt.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
basille:
Is that all you got MR. BlockHead?
No! Wait, lemme type all I got...

runzlord is typing......
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by sats: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
epistle
tales by moonlight

#TeamXiaomi
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
sats:
epistle tales by moonlight
#TeamXiaomi
But its worth reading.
How did you get a xiaomi in nigeria?
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by sats: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:

But its worth reading.

How did you get a xiaomi in nigeria?
xiaomi red note 2 dey konga
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by timbros(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
runzlord:

Thanks.

What if I tell you I use Android? I don't hate Android at all, rather I dislike the way it users claim head over all other os! That last sentence was directed to it users and not the OS, and most times its Android users that makes tread condemning other OS, that is why I said "Android users especially" not "Android users only". I hope you understand. Thanks again

Users of other OS makes 'noise' too. It's not only Android users.
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2015
timbros:

Users of other OS makes 'noise' too. It's not only Android users.
Ok. Would edit my article
Re: Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2015
sats:
xiaomi red note 2 dey konga
Hmmm. Okay, would check it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Future Iphones Might Look Like This / Where Can I Buy London Used Phones In Abuja? / Just In! Trump Lifts Huawei’s Ban, Us-china Trade Talk To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.