Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,573 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Meet Nigeria Agribusiness Heroe! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet Nigeria Agribusiness Heroe! (391 Views)

Why Foreign Investors Are Ignoring Nigeria’s Agribusiness – Minister / Meet Nigeria Agribusiness Heroe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Agribusiness Heroe! by naccAgricbiz: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Many people have invested in agribusiness wihtuot result which made them to opt out of the most lucrative business in the whole world. The problem is lack of experience. If you don't have enough experience you can not survive in agribusiness. Its my pleasure to invite you to a day workshop in Ibadan to come and meet with most renowned agricultirist pe degree. He has built a very impresive pedigree and has carved for himself an enviable niche in agribusiness. He owned the biggest cassava farm in Africa and major exporter of agri food processing to USA and England. He has bagged many award with partnership with foreign and local organizations. He started 1999 and the biggest cassava farm started just three (3) years ago. Come and discover the top secrets on how he started with 200 naira, his strength, weakness opportunity and threat. You will learn his challenges, how he dealt with them, his joy and new success. He will be coming to showcase latest cassava processing equipments fibrcated by his company and the top secrets of end-to-end how you can make millions within six months processing cassava.
To participate follow the link below.
http://naccng.com/cassavaflourbiz/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis / Fingerling Cat Fish Available @ Famous Farm Ilorin / Cockrels And Broilers For Sale In Retails And Wholesales In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.