Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Be Your Own Healer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be Your Own Healer (311 Views)

Traditional Healer,love Spell Caster To Bring Back Lost Love +27731295401 / Exercise The Miracle Healer / Stroke, How Best To Handle It, Hospital Or Native/prayer Healer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Healer by spiritsize(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Who truly was Jesus in relation to who we are? How exactly did he turn water to wine, healed the sick, opened blind eyes, raised the dead, walked on water and even raised his body from the dead? Just believing these things without knowing the how was never for me and nothing of such will ever be enough for me. Though many say that there was never a Jesus that walked the earth and that everything written of him were mere fictions but I didn't care; if they could be conceived by the human mind and written down, then they are possible and I rather learn the possibility than fight against it.

I was never satisfied with just believing those things that the bible said Jesus did without knowing how he did them and doing them myself. I was born into a Christian family like most of us in this part of the world and the bible became the first major book in my life. I read it like my sustenance depended on it, front, back and center, day in night out… I was reading, never satisfied, always wanting more and more. I was never satisfied in just sticking to the norms of the Christian doctrines and the following method of membership without actually going the extra mile in making the personal effort towards knowing what others do not know.

It’s beautiful when you begin to do things that seemed impossible especially when you learn to do them with ease.
Like many people out there, I used to be scared of digging deep and asking questions about life; most times when I do, I find it hard to share my thought with anyone. I deliberately raised myself beyond that frequency and I became free.

I began to question any and everything from the seemingly contradictory verses in the bible to the ones that my pastors had no explanation to. I came to realize that if I must know anything, then I must learn how to go get it myself and go it I did.

I decided to expand my learning field of study. If God actually spoke through the men that wrote the bible, so had he spoken through the men that wrote other books like my chemistry text books and every other book you can think of, at least to the state of their reality at the moment of writing. So I read everything from metaphysics to self realization to whatever that appealed to my hunger.

The short of my long story is that the Spirit within which is the life force of the cosmos is equally hungry to feed such spiritual hunger… ‘When the student is ready the teacher will definitely appear’ the Chinese proverb says.

I was able to understand the message that Jesus truly came to propagate and who he truly is. As a result, it became easier understanding how he did the things he did and they no longer look like mere magic to me.

I now understand the power of the love energy and how to apply it in assisting others alleviate their pains and miseries. I have come to understand what truly causes sicknesses, diseases and every unpleasant and hopeless situation in people’s lives and also learnt how to heal them out. I came to understand that Jesus was a soul healer and so am I, so is everyone supposed to be. ‘As he is so are we in this world’…-the Bible.

I didn't just stop at learning these things, I was actually happier seeing myself do them. It was not a combat or war against sicknesses and unpleasant situations; it was simply an expression of love and compassion from a higher plane of spiritual awareness, a place of more expanded energy field and higher vibrational frequency.

I have since then acted as channel in assisting individuals regain their freedom from the various pains in their lives experiences, no matter what the situation is. Be it is physical ailment, mental disorder, emotional imbalance, hunger for spiritual discovery, business, marital, relationship or unexplainable personal or family life issues. I could also teach how to express this reality yourself… it’s better to teach you how to fish than merely giving you fish.

My name is Spiritsize Charlesbenny, a soul healer and a life builder. We have created the Ascension Clinic to act as a platform to truly reach out to people’s needs in love.

At Ascension Clinic, we undertake both private and group sessions.

Private Session: Our private sessions are strategically designed to allow you be as open as possible to help us diagnose and ransack those situations that have stood in your way for long and seemed insurmountable… you will be surprised how even you would be able to learn how to resolve them yourself. Whatever the situation is, it makes no difference… long time illness, poor sexual performance, issues of unexplainable sadness or bitterness leading to depression, relationship or business issues; whatever it is, they are resolvable. This could be done online or at our office.

Group Sessions: Our group sessions presents an opportunity for individuals with similar situations to come together in a more interactive and friendly setting. This would allow them relate and share experiences that would help all progress better in the face of seemingly negative issues.

General Workshop: There is also the monthly general workshop for everyone that wants to expand their learning coast on the various issues of life.

Training: Most importantly, we have created a robust module and pattern to train individuals with the gift of healing, to activate their ability; this is more of a mentoring program. This training would help you become a soul healer, discover and unleash the very innate potential and gifts stored up on your inside.

You can contact us via

WhatsApp: 08032328836 or call (08095254937)

Bb pin: 52EFFFF1

Facebook: Spiritsize Charlesbenny Mbanefo.

(1) (Reply)

Yp Facilities Cleaning Services / Total Life Changes Products?? 08034308587 / A In Depth Look At Enhancement That Is Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.